Hi any advice would really help!! I'm really anxious right now, I had sex on the 28/29 April 2012, the condom came off inside, I didn't really panic intill I checked my ovulation calendar for some reason!! It was my most fertile time of the month, my last period was the 16th April, Anyway I bought the morning after pill on the 30th April roughly 56 hours late!! I have experienced no side effects from the MAP, which is only making me worry more, I am due for my next period around the 12th of May.  I am just hoping for some reassurance and others similar experiences just to put my mind at ease a little.  I obviously understand that during my fertile time there is every possibility thgat a mishap will result in conception.

Please can someone give me some friendly advice (:

Unfortunate the condom broke just when you needed it.  You should be getting your period soon.   Do an early home pregnancy test, can buy at drugstore/or get tested at health dept.  Most tests turn positive 7 days before next period.  Or, skip the cost, and wait a few more days.   

thank you for the quick response, I have been stressing so much, so I went to get a home pregnancy test today which has come out negative, I am not due for my period intill the 12th of May, Do you think this was too early to tell? ive had some cramping but no signs of anything ......

HPT's need to be done 1 week before next period, yours will be May 12, so back up 7 days it would be May 5th, so the test should be positive by this time. Just wait for your period to come on, esp. since you have been cramping. I would put my money on you are NOT pregnant. Stress can delay a period from coming on, also.