Had sex twice during my ovulation period on two different days. AFter the second time, I took the Plan B pill. Around 1.5 weeks ahead of my expected period date, I was lightly bleeding. I'm really worried that was plantation bleeding. I'm also experiencing sore nipples, but no other pregnancy signs. The nurse told me it's too early to take a pregnancy test, since my period isn't due to occur until 5 more days. Has anyone experienced anything similar?

Im in the same boat.My period ended on October 20 and I was ovulating from October 31-Novemb 4.I had unprotected sex on the 31st, 2nd, and 6th.I didnt have access to the morning after pill, so I researched online and saw if I took the right number of birth control pills, then it may have the same effect as EC. I expected to have some type of spotting after taking the 6 pills, however I was only nauseous and vomitted.My nipples have been sore and very erect for a little more than a week now-something that never happens before my period. I spoke to a friend of the family who is an RN and she said that I should have had some sort of spotting from taking the pills.My period is due in about 5 days.Could I be pregnant?

did you ever get your period?

same here.my priod ended on 22nd october.i had unprotected sex during my ovulation period .i did not notice any sort of spotting but i was nauseous. my nipples have become very sore and are very errect since more than a week. my periods have been delayed about 12 days now.
i have also taken a home pregnancy test but it shows negative.
what could it be then?????

My situation is pretty much exactly the same. I took the "Plan B" 2 days after unprotected sex during ovulation. I had light spotting (implantation bleeding?) starting a few days after the pills, and lasting about 5 days. During that time, my nipples became VERY sore and erect, and this has lasted for over a week now. I'm not due for my period for about another week, but I worry that the pills/spotting could have messed up my cycle, so I won't be sure when/if I've "missed." And thus I don't know when I will have waited long enough to take a pregnancy test. It's all rather worrisome and terrifying really. Any further updates/advice?

I used plan B once and my doctor told me that it is equivalent to taking an entire package of birth control. Thus, you will bleed after taking it. I bleed for almost two weeks. Hope this helps :-D

***Deleted due to name calling and foul language. This is a non- judgmental sight. Please respect one another.***