hi, my last period was about a week and a half ago and over the last 5 days i have felt terrible nausea, like i am going to vomit yet i don't ever. This is weird because i never feel that sick and especially for no reason out of no where. I know I do not have the flu or anything because it feels completely different than any sickness I have ever had. I also have very tender sore nipples which i have never gotten before, constipation, lots of headaches and i have become very tired lately which is not like me at all, I can usually go 2 days without sleep and it wouldn't bother me but now I can't go even for a long day without being so tired i can't bear it. I am 18 and sexually active and have stopped using birth control over the last month but i did not feel anything wrong when i stopped taking it, nothing occured until 5 days ago. Is there any possible way I could be pregnant or could it be something else!?!

i have the exact symptoms what was your diagnosis?

I have the same symptoms. I went to the doctors and they couldn't really figure out what was going on. They did a pregnancy test but it came out negative. I hadn't had my period in 4 months and they think that it is due to stressing out but the symptoms I've been getting also seems strange. So they are doing a lot of labs on me to see if i have anything. I think you should get some labs done to see what is wrong.

I've also felt general nausea with headaches and no vomiting over the past two months. Just finished my period a few days ago (and am actually home sick feeling nauseated and have slight fever) - pregnancy test today came back negative. I generally think it's food related, but cannot believe my stomach has become so weak over the past two months. detox maybe?

Ok, I'm in the same boat here! This is driving me crazy. I did not have my period though, just light spotting and my last period was April 3. I hope we find out soon. I just had an ultra sound done yesterday, waiting the results. I had terrible stomach problems for about 2 weeks, not just constipation. No food sounds good and I'm constantly sick to my stomach. I force myself to eat healthy foods and have been taking prenatals "just in case", but no positive urine or blood test. this "sickness" started on about April 17. All of my symptoms seem to be "pregnancy" symptoms. Heartburn, very tired (at first I slept for 2 days straight!), headaches, bloody nose at night, the list goes on.

I'm typically a very healthy person, and I feel like everyone thinks I'm crazy. I see that everyone here has the same symptoms, but we have no answers! I can't find anything on the internet that might "mimic" these symptoms. Even if I have a tubal preg or something, that would show up on my ultrascan. I will keep all updated. Please veryone leave more info. Kim

did anyone find out what is wrong yet??

it's called puberty

Quote:

puberty hey

,
gosh your helpful, guess im a late starter then seem as tho im 28yrs of age and i have the exact same symptoms and a son of 7yrs, anyway im going bk 2 the docs today so if i find out anything i'll let you ladies know my period was due 3wks ago had a slight spot bleed 6 days after due date then nothing at all....anyway best of luck to you all :D

i have the same symptoms of all of you.. iv been preg befor and its what it feels like, i hhave taken home preg tests and even got a blood test all negative.. im feeling very nausous feel like im goingt o vomit but dont, feel hot, tired, sore nipples!, bloated.. my period is a week late, always need to pee but im usually llike that LOL, perhapes its possible to be preg and not detect it? im not sure help what isit? did any of you guys find out?? perhapes im thinking now its too early for a preg to be detected in though i have missed a period.. maybe i was lucky and concieved after ovulation?? i dont know help me what is it? or is it possible to be preg.. what will i do??

I am 28 and had 2 kids I've had an eptopic 4 years ago they removed 1 tube then 2 years later removed the other now 2 years on and I've got the same symptoms as you all sickness, sore nipples and bloating and going to the toilet a lot my last period was 10 days ago which was very having with lots of large clots and very painful.

I as well have some of these symptoms. I got online to do some research about it and found you guys. This makes me pretty nervous that there are several people with these symptoms and none of us seem to have positive pregnancy tests. I have been struggling with stomach issues for over a month. It started with the feeling of nauseousness, then turned to bloating and feeling very full after eating half of my lunch, then it turned to a burning feeling that comes and goes with no warning. I just recently started getting the sore nipples and that began to make me worry. I am 22 and have never been pregnant so of course that was my first thought but have had several negative pregnancy tests. My last period came one week early which has never happened because I'm on the pill. I was going to wait and see what happened this month but so far it hasn't come early. Does anyone know anything yet about what might be causing all theses symptoms in so many woman?

I have been having the exact same symptoms for a month now. I took a pregnancy test today and it came out negative. I am 4 days late and for the life of me can not find out what is going on. :'(

I have the exact same symptoms. Constant nausea but no vomiting, sore nipples, several negative pregnancy tests but little to no periods over the past few months. Any answers???

I know this was posted a long time ago, but just in case someone else happens across it I'll answer.

It sounds like ovulation, specifically, the part of ovulation where your egg drops. You ovulate (generally) about halfway through your menstrual cycle. Sore nipples and/or breasts, bloating, fatigue, food craving, etc can all happen around this time. If you have a normal or shorter cycle, this would be the exact time. The ovulation hormones last for about 7 days, so give it a week. As the hormones die down, you should start to feel more like yourself. If not, there is a possibility that you may be pregnant, bug it will be too soon to test until about 5 days before you period. You may still get a negative result, but it is best to take it first thing in the morning, especially if you are taking it early. If you start your period and everything is normal, just remember that each cycle is different, and it may have just been a weird one. If you don't, and tests are negative, talk to your doctor, there could be something going on.

As for not feeling it before, as I said, each cycle is different. Sometimes your body reacts to ovulation, sometimes it doesn't. It's sort of how some periods are heavier and longer than others. I'm not sure how old the Original Poster is, but if you're young, it may be your first ovulation. Though you may have had your period for years, there are some girls who don't actually begin ovulation until they are older. There are several factors involved that could explain not being pregnant and suddenly feeling your ovulation. If it continues to be a concern or is very painful, again, talk to your doctor. They may be able to suggest a vitamin or herbal supplement to ease pain.

ME TOO!

i am 19 and have stopped taking the contraceptive pill (Microgynon ed 50) about 3 weeks ago. I had been on the pill for 2 years, and before that was on Depo Provera the contraception injection. For the last week or so i have been experiencing a huge list of unexplained symptoms including...

-constently hard/erect, very sensitive/sore nipples
-nausea (like im about to vomit, but never do)
-light headed
-postural hypotension (almost fainting when i stand up too quickly)
-painful headaches
-temperature rise (almost like a hot flush, getting sweatier than normal)
-constantly feeling tired/exhausted (like ive been hit by a bus)
-stages of feeling very bloated
-going to the toilet alot more often
-random body aches
-sore feet
-sharp but dull pains in my joints and bones
-general 'wierd' feeling

All of the symptoms (except my constantly sensitive and erect nipples) seem to come and go at random times and may only last for a couple minutes. It has been driving me mad, especially my nipples as they are constantly sore.

Also in general I just feel generally 'unusual'. I can always tell when im going to get my period before i do, with no particular symptoms- i just feel a bit unusal, and can just tell. In the same way, i feel like my body is telling me something is going on. I assumed i may be pregnant as there have been a few times i have been a little 'slack' with condoms since getting off the pill. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came back negative.

Its stressing me out heaps. A pregnancy is the last thing i want in my life at the moment, but alot of the symptoms are that of pregnancy.

Its a bit scary that so many people are experiencing these unexplained symptoms AFTER they stop the contraceptive pill. I figure it may just be your body and hormones re-adjusting, but there should be more research or warning if this is the case.