i had unproctected sex with my boyfriend but he pulled out and didnt cum till he went home, i took the morning after pill on the fith day but it began to melt, i then bled for three days about one - two weeks after, i keeep getting symptoms but could i be pregnant?

Hi, can you give us more information about the way you took the morning pill after? How did it melt? You are supposed to swallow the pills, aren't you?

Was this your first sexual experience?

The earlier you take the pills (best within 24hours), the better although you weren't in so much danger without him ejaculating inside of you.

im not very good at swallowing pills so i put it in some food to make it easier to swallow but it began to melt in the food as i took it and yes it was my first experience.
the day i had sex was the day after i had finished my period as well

If you had sex the day after your period, i would say that your probably not pregnant. Tho you have a hard time swallowing pills, you should still seek out getting on some birth control. Bc pills are teeny tiny little pills that go down well with a sip of water. I have even popped them with nothing to drink.

since it was my first time taking the morning after pill im not to sure of the side effects it brings, would the blood i was experciencing my period? if so will it come at the same time next month? thanks again

Due to a large amount of hormones from the morning pill after you took, your next period may be early or late, you never can tell how your cycle would change. The spotting you experienced was probably because of the pill or because of the first sexual experience (breaking the hymen).

As for the dangers of pregnancy when having sex the day your period ended, this depends on the length of your menstrual cycle. If your cycle is 24 days long (you get period every 24th day since the beginning of the last period), then you could get pregnant having unprotected sex a few days after your period.

Ovulation occurs 15 days before your next period would start, so it means it would occur 9 days after your previous period. Since sperm can live up to 5 days, if you have sex 4 days after your period, you could get pregnant.

Ok, now I only made it more confusing.

Anyway, you weren't at that much danger of pregnancy in the first place, so you can relax. Like Bbfeet said, you should consider getting on regular birth control pill because you cannot take the PLAN B all the time. Talk to a gyn about getting you on some bc pills.

so will i expect my period at normal time or when i had spotting?

You never can tell actually. Mine was always a few days late but others get it earlier or experience bleeding straight away. You would just have to wait and see.