Okay so i started taking birth control in around march. I never had sex, but i was getting dark brown discharge instead of my period. I knew i wasnt pregnant though because I hadnt had sex. In October i had sex but i was terrified i was pregnant so i took the emergency contraceptive. After i took it i got a period, and the month after in November i also got a period. I havent had sex since. But now my periods are just black discharge. I'm positive im not pregnant but im wondering why im just getting black discharge like i did before? Some people told me i might be on a high dosage. I take nortrel 1/35 it was prescribed for my horrible periods. The pill makes me really moody sometimes and on the withdrawal bleeding week i get 10x more emotional, with headaches, and some diarrhea. please help

not sure ive been having the brown and have same question, i was researching and it said brown usually can be normal butt idn about the black

i know people who have had the black discharge with the morning after pill