I have severe toothache for five days, no health insurance and no money at the moment. I am losing my mind and I don’t know what can help me with toothache. I was thinking of some drug, pain killer or anything that will give me relief in next few days. Please, can anyone tell me what can help my toot ache?

If you have toothache, seek immediate advice from your dentist before the problem becomes severe, you know that health doesn’t have a price. Meanwhile this can help you with your toothache: avoid hot, cold or sweet stimuli painkillers such as ibuprofen may provide some relief for sever pain, but remember even if the pain goes away, without treatment it will eventually become worse. You can try with toothpaste for sensitive teeth; either used normally or rubbed onto the exposed root, may be helpful. Take care!

i have had a real bad toothache for the last 2 weeks i am about 6 weeks pregnant so i am limited on the things i can use for it i found that warm salt water brings the swelling down and stops the pain it also helps clear out some of the infection around the exposed nerve the pains gone and its only temp until i can get in to my dentist hope this helps...

I am sitting here with a toothache and I am about 7 months pregnant. I am just spraying sore throat spray in the area and holding it as long as i can till i have to spit it out. it is agonizing!!!!!