I am a 21 year old male, in good condition, do not smoke, eat very healthy, and workout as well. Last night I had 2 shot, 4 beers, and 1 liquor drink over the course of 4.5 hours.

I ended up sleeping with a girl last night, and during the night I would achieve erections, but when I was in bed last night I couldn't hold my erection. I know that ED normally doesn't occur in men under 40, especially 21 year olds, and it is generally psychogenic.

I believe there might be two reasons for this

A) The drinking last night might have had an effect

B) My last sexual partner/girlfriend happened to be very bad in bed, and I often would not be able to achieve an erection at the later parts of our relationships. At times I did not even want to have sex. So I believe this has left a bad psychological effect on me.

I don't want the girl to think that I am unattracted to her, and so I am wondering if anyone could provide input on this issue. If you need more information please let me know.

Thank you

Sounds like one of three things -

You were far too drunk to hold an erection, you were uneasy or nervous for some reason, or, as you said, your former experience with a partner has had an effect on your ability to perform.

Sometimes people get nervous with a new partner and feel unconciously they have to perform over and above what they've done before. It is referred to as performance anxiety and can occur with a new partner.

Best regards.