Ive noticed when masterbation or even sexual intercourse my penis isn't as erect.

apparently over masterbation = lowers bioelectric level in your parasympathetic nervous system

is there a way i can increase that ?
basically
if i stop masterbating will i achieve better erections ??

thanks
alex

If you stop masturbating you have a slight possibility of harder erections, but that is not because of the bio-electric level. It would be because you have been hard o had pleasure in a while, so it would be more stimulating.
You know what, I am going to write an article on Masturbation, showing you that it does not harm you or make your erections not as hard.

how would i be able to reverse this situation then ?
is there a way to get my erection harder ?

and do drugs cause the erection to get not as hard , even when not high ?
example cocaine ?

i notice my erection is harder in the morning , but when i go for intercourse my penis isn't as hard...

is there a fixing of this ? maybe vitamins ?

thanks
alex

Anything to get your blood flowing faster, such as caffeine. I don't really think you should do cocaine and then have sex. But drink a lot of coffee or soda before you have sex. Or get a vitamin supplement of caffeine. There re some good o-t-c(over the counter) drugs you can get for things like that. I dont know any off the top of my head but... or things that contain epinephrine, which is basically an artificial adrenaline, which obviously gets blood flowing. Or you could order some good o'l viagra or cialis.

If you want some more help with this, go to my profile find my email, and email me.

Your being quite helpful..aha sorry for asking for soo much

So let's see here..

Stop masterbating so much = slim chance of getting harder erection.

I know cocaine its not good for you . and i am seeking help from 2 addiction councilors. but can this factor your penis size ? or erection ?.

But if i was to start taking vitamins
would this may help ?
such as..
Vitamins C and E ?

It's cool, and you can never ask enough.
But cocaine could have effected it, very well possible. But it is highly unlikely for cocaine to shrink your penis, maybe have some erectile problems, such as getting harder.

Vitamins C and E can help also yes.

i am having the same problem it gets hard but not very hard....why is this happenin?

Coccaine actually shrinks the size of your penis. I wouldn't recommend doing that. ;-)

Cocaine is actually known for making your penis small. The bad part is that it also makes you very turned on. Same thing with other stimulants such as meth, it is known as "speed penis"

ahhhhhhhhh yes, drugs totally affect the size and duration of an erection.

I'm sorry but this is nonsense. You're giving out plain bad advice that could lead to blood pressure problems and would do nothing to help erection problems.

Caffeine does not "get the blood flowing", it is a stimulant that has no effect on an erection one way or the other and adrenaline (artificial or otherwise) restricts blood flow by constricting blood vessels, increasing blood pressure (this is why an erection is hard to maintain on cocaine, because the coke releases a lot of adrenaline into your blood stream).

If someone wants to get a better erection they should watch their diet. Cut down on sugars and junk food, increase natural nutrient intake (eat lots of egg white and bananas in the days before sex, for example) and exercise. Drink lots of water and keep hydrated. Make sure you get lots of sleep, even though you may not feel tired lack of sleep and have a big effect on the erection. Also cut down on alcohol intake as regular alcohol use can affect an erection.

There are a few things that helped me.

#1. Do Kegels regularly (google them if you don't know what they are)
#2. Practice self control - meaning masturbate without coming several times per week
#3. Take Zinc supplements (not too much b/c it will upset your stomatch)
#4. Get MACA - if you don't do anything else, get this. It significantly increases libio. Had some of the best orgasms on this.

The above techniques also helped teach me to have multiple orgasms.

Mmmm, this MACA stuff sounds good! Where could i get it? Asian supermarkets, large food stores or would i have to order it somewhere?

Its really good (Maca) - it doesnt only help with the libido.. balances the hormones - u get amazing sleep. Try to look for it in liquid format doesnt taste good but gets into your system quicker.

so.. umm if masterbation shrinks the penis size would it come back naturally if you were to stop? and if not what are natrual ways that you could bring the size back??