I''l start with the actual story. My partner and i tried to have sex for the first time with a condom on but didnt manage because he's penis was too big or i'm too tight. Then we tried to do it without a condom. He thrusted but still couldnt penetrate. This happened on the 30th of sept and i have got my period on the 19th of sept. We tried with a condom again on the 7th but still didnt manage and so he tried to penetrate again but still couldnt manage. even without a condom. Now i'm worried because while thrusting he might have had some pre-ejeculate. but is it possible? because it wasnt stimulated cos he was just trying to put it in. Last night i was feeling dizzy and i woke up feeling dizzy but then i drank a lot during the day and i felt better . Also i urinated quite a lot today but i think the liquids that i drank induced my frequent urination.My period is supposed to be coming soon. I'm stressing quite a lot. what do you think the chances of me being preg are ?
Thanks

I personally think your chances are very slim. I really think there is no reason to stress about this. All you can do to ease your mind is wait and take a test if you still think you are. But odds are in your favor that your not.

thanks. What do you other think please ?

whether your partner wears a condom or not wont help your attempts that much at penetration. your problem is that there isnt enough lubrication, and your vaginal muscles havent relaxed enough, take it slowly in your lovemaking in future, to prevent injury as well as to make the experience less fustrating and more enjoyable!

as you have seen, the worry that accompanies close calls such as these isnt worth not using protection. but the chances of conception in these circumstances is, as said before, very slim.

well the first time we had unprotected sex there is a chance i pre-ejeculated inside her and later there was a chance that i did. but i thought i pulled it out in time.... and the next following day she took the morning after pill.. what are her chances of being preg. o and she 5 days late but the pill says it might come late..... reply please people...

u have nothing to worry about. just relax =]