So, Im 15 . I've been with my boyfriend for 11 months. We're sexually active & im on the pill (Trinessa/Tri-Sprintec). I've been taking Trinessa for four or five months, and for the first time I took my pill late by 4 hours. The next day I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend, he did not ejaculate inside of me but I know about pre-cum. Should I be worried about being pregnant ? Im really worried about it, I need answers ASAP , Thanks :)

Hi, well if your taking birth control and he didnt finish in you then your probably not pregnent

do you think im not pregnant even though the pre cum & left over cum may have gotten in me? because i did take my pill late. :(

No i dont think you are

No i dont think you are its unlikely that it got could get you pregnent

I am 17 and I have been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years, and we have been sexually active for most of our relationship. I have had alot of scares mostly due to being young and paranoid and i dont take birth control usually which i know is not a good thing,But i am careful. there is obviously a risk because we sometimes do not use condoms and he pulls out. But i have had alot of experience with precum and i havent gotten pregnant. There was even a time where we used a condom and he did cum and the condom came off inside me. Let's just say i freaked out, and it was all for nothing. Being 4 hours late on your birth control , & granting that he only pre-came in you, you are most likely not pregnant. :) But never forget, you are able to get pregnant any time a guy cums inside of you, But dont be too scared about something so small , i know it is easier said than done, but believe me, your odds are slim given your circumstances. Best of luck hunn!!!

he cummed outside then put it back in though, so im not sure if left over cum got inside of me.but thanks for your input :)

That's same thing hunn , please dont worry , you are doing the best thing with the birth control and that is a very small change which should not effect the way it works too intensely. youre welcome!:)