Okay so long story short my girfriend and I were dry humping with us switching who was on the top and bottom. I was wearing boxers and jeans and she was wearing jean shorts and underwear and she was wet down below (did not go through her jeans) later i found out i had a little pre cum, i don't think it went on my boxers. If it did go on my boxers is it possible that the pre cum could go through my boxers and through my jeans then through her jeans and touch her underwear?. does it matter who is on top? and is pre cum able to do that? please no rude answers just looking for the answer and an explanation why or why not. please and thank you!

no. as long as it was on the outside and it could be the sickness your brother and boyfriend has

Hey there sperm cells have to get into the vagina and swin into the uterus or falopian tubes to cause pregnancy. The fact that non even go through your pants or hers means there's no way pregnancy could occur. Also u said it was precum not semen. Precum USUALLY does not contain spermcells.....when was the last time you ejaculated before you messed around with your gf? Did you urinate and clean your penis afterwards and are you circumcised?

So there is no way it made it through those layers? and like 24 hours or more before and I urinated three or four times before it and also showered and yes I am circumcised.

Hi, can you please help me

okay Monday September 3 i stopped my period and on wensday sept 12. me and my boyfriend had sex for our first time but it was painful so we just stopped. we had on a condom but before the actuall sex we were playing around and im afraid some precum has gotten inside. i left his house at 6pm n on friday sept. 14 i went and got a plan B pill and took it at 1pm and the other at 6am saturday morning. i have been having very minor cramp pains like i can deal with them with no problem ad there on and off. my head will hurt on one side then stop then hours will pass and itll hurt on the other side.then i willl eat and ill feel like im not full . ill get butterflies in my stomach. im afraid i can be pregnant, when is the next time i can take a pregnacy test?i dont start my next period untill sept 30th . am i pregnant? please help im only 17.. help please.. thank you please reply. i need your help

hey josh nope ur fine with what you described your precum should not have contained any sperm cells and if it didthe sperm cells wouldn't be able to penetrate your clothes

Hey brianna, you should be fine.... when was the last time your bf ejaculated before you guys messed around... is he circumsized and did be urinate between ejaculating and messing around with you? I would be shocked if you ended up pregnate from this....you can take a pregnancy test anytime after

I asked him and he said no n yes he is circumcised n no I don't think so and are you sure I can take a pregnancy test now?.. also wat if mtg boyfriend an I were dry humping and he had on boxers n I didn't have on underwear n he put it on my vagina hole n was thrusting a little n precum was on the boxers after. Could that also make me pregnant.. can precum get thru boxers n Inpregnate me .I'm sorry I'm just trying to make everything straight. Cuz I'm really afraid..

Hey briaanna how much precum was there... if it soaks though and is pretty wet there is a chance in this senerio however if your bf hadn't ejaculated for a while and urinated several times before you guys dry humped the risk is a lot lower.... yes u can 2 or more weeks after the incident.... but I would wait and see if you miss a period first then take the test

but when i ooked at his penis it was dry so i thought and still think it was me becuase i was wet as well and it wasnt alot

I think ur ok I wouldn't worry about it