My and a friend were having sex, but to help get me get hard, I put my (unprotected) penis in her vagina a few times. I used a condom both times we had sex though. But yet she is late on her period, some pre cum might have come out. She is almost 3 weeks late, and took a test in the middle of the second week at a clinic and it was negative. But she is still late on her period.

there are many reasons why a period can be late.
pregnancy of course
change in diet
excessive weight gain
excessive weight loss
stress
also, very athletic women sometimes do not get periods
she can always call a doctor and plan an ultrasound to see if there is anything in her uterus. but the odds of getting pregnant from pre cum, are very low.

what if someone pushes the cum inside you after ejacuation on you?? What are the chances of preg????????

And she misses the second cycle

What do you mean? :?

I got the visual of someone cumming on you and somehow scooping the cum off you and trying to push it manualy into your vagina!!

I never gave that much thought. Is my vision correct?

When you had sex both times with your friend, was it both in the same day or days apart?

Same day.

bbfeet9 wrote:

Waterbuffalo wrote:

The reason why i asked that is because, tho it is un likely to get pregnant from pre cum (still debating) on the first round it is possible to get pregnant on the second round if it's done close to the first time.
Because....... After you ejaculate the first time, there is still sperm left in the duct. When you get aroused the second time, pre cum has live sperm in it, increasing your chances of getting pregnant, more so if you put your penis in prior to putting on a condom.