PLZ REPLY YOUR OPINIONS!!

Well first things first... my periods are normal, they come every month, my cycle is usually 27 or 28 days. My period has never been late before. I am not on any type of pill or no birth control. I never have taken the morning after pill or anything like that. My last period was March 29th... meaning that I was supposedly gonna get it around April 25-26th. Thing is that I still have no signs that I am gonna get it, and I always do, without missing, such things like sore breast (which I do have but not like I normally do), cramps ect. But I have been feeling kinda different... I feel kinda like throwing up usually around the morning, and really dizzy my breast are feeling kinda harder too. when I go to school around second period I get light headed and really hungry (which never happened to me before)... and now my period isnt showing up either. So what do you think might be? Pregnancy or just my period? :-( %-) ? 8-|

Hello

Just wondering if you have had sex and what days if you can remember???

I had sex April 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, and 11... without protection. but he didnt really "cum" inside me. Only on the 6th though, but at that time I wasn't ovulating. so idk.

Well your ovulation should have been on the 12th of April. So since you had intercourse so close to your ovulation you could be pregnant. But since you he only came in you on the 6th you have a bigger chance bc semen can live up to 7 days. But anytime you have unprotected sex you are risking not only pregnancy but also STD's. But in my opinion here are your predictaments!!!! :-D I hope this helps you out hun!!!!

thank you very much. hopefully i am good. :-)

Well good luck hun :-D