okay Im 16years old I have been on birth control for over a year now and the past three times me and my boyfriend have had sex he has taken off the condom, I didnt know he had taken it off until after he had told me and I had missed a few pills.
well since this happened the past two months I have had irregular periods.
I had three last month and Two this month.
The two I had this Month, The first I was 4days late and was on my period for only 2days then a week later I started again and was on it for a whole week.
i dont know what is wrong. Could I be pregnant??

The possibility of pregnancy is a real one to consider. However, if you do not take birth control pills exactly as they are prescribed, you periods can become very irregular. You should take a home test first perhaps. If you periods are still irregular and the test is negative, you should see a medical profession for a test. That test will be much more reliable. You would also be able to consult the medical professional about the irregularity of your periods if they are a real concern for you. They will also talk to you about the risks and side affects of birth control pills. You are smart to use protection, but you should also be well informed. I think you should also have serious conversations with your partner about honesty and the consequences of not sharing important decision making with you regarding birth control. Take care of yourself.

Well I talked to my partner, We talked about it once but he doesnt really wanna talk about it because he is scared and says he isnt ready for a baby, which i can understand.
So as soon as I get some money I will be taking a pregnancy test.
But may I ask a question Honesly How high do you think my chances of being pregnant are?
and do you think I am?
From now on Im going to make sure that we are both making the right decisions.
And I will take care of my self.

The fact that you are having periods, albeit irregular, indicated you are almost certainly not pregnant (i.e. changes are slim to none).

Doubt you are pregnant when you are having periods, and probably not implantation either. Implantation will appear before you expect your period and many people mistaken it for spotting before their period begins. Most women do not experience a full on bleeding with implantation. Instead, they may experience a bit of spotting in their panties or even some pinkish or brown discharge. This usually is usually not a flowing type of blood, so if that is what you are experiencing it might be better to assume that you have your period.

Also, remember this exact moment of confusion and being upset and worried the next time you are in a situation and deciding whether or not to have unprotected sex. Also, he needs to be responsible and not remove the condom during sex. Seriously, it is time for him to grow up and be responsible - it is not all up to you.

thank you all for helping me to answer my question I was a lil bit worried but now Im not.
yeah he does need to grow up and realize taking off a condom is not a really good idea.
we talked about it and he said he isnt going to do it anymore so thanks for the advice :-)

Congratulations to you for being brave enough to open that conversation up. I'm glad that you have your answers. Be sure to keep that conversation open if your BF has trouble keeping his word in a difficult moment. Continue to be responsible with your health. It's your body and you have a right to protect it. Good luck!

I know that a lot of guys take a condom off because they don't like the feeling of it. It's funny because it's such a short-sighted thing to do in the moment. You just want it to feel better, but then you go through all this scary heartache just because of that one moment. I'm glad to hear that things have worked out well for you and I hope that they continue to work out well for him as well. Thanks for keeping us posted on your situation as I'm sure it was pretty scary!