Hi, I'm fifteen, and about a month ago, i started having sex. Ive only had sex 3 times including the first time. Every time me and my boyfriend have sex he pulls out while hes ejaculating, but with a condom on. We don't really check the condom to see if it's broke while inside, we can just tell since its all still intact. Ever since I got really sick, about a month and a half before our first time, I've been tired, and sometimes really bad burning in my stomach after eating small meals. I'm so paranoid that I'm pregnant, because its my worst fear, so I keep telling myself that i can't be, nothing went wrong during sex. My period is due to come soon, and I'm a little stressed over school and exams. Could stress be a result of the burning in my tummy and tiredness? Can stress delay my period? Plus, lately my period comes every full moon, and if I tell myself that it'll come, will that make me less stressed, do you think? Please reassure me that I'll be fine. I can't be pregnant, can I? %-)

yes stress can delay your period. i'm not sure about the burning in your stomache.
also, anytime you have sex, you can become pregnant. the fact that your partner wears a condom and does not ejaculate inside of you, makes the chances pretty small.
you should really consider getting on some kind of birth control. there are many free clinics that you can look into. just think about it!
if your period is late, take a pregnancy test, but i really don't think you have anything to worry about. good luck