Information to start: I take Azurette 28 Day pill cycle, this is my 4th month on BC. for the past 3 months I've always started my period before the placebo pills

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend last friday the 26th, also the last week of my active pills for Birth Control. He didn't ejaculate inside of me (we use the pull out method, which, yes, I know, isn't 100% right), but we were still on top of each other afterwards and my pelvis was near his cum. I am taking my first blue inactive pill today, the third inactive pill in total, and have still not started my period. As I mentioned above, I am usually always a day or two early, or exactly on time with my period, hence the slight bit of stress now.

I know there's no way to say for sure whether or not I'm pregnant, especially because it hasn't even been a week since I had the unprotected sex. But I'm hoping there are those of you reading this that have had similar situations or know people who have, so I can have some other input instead of random google pages and my own stress (which I've been trying to keep low to prevent prolonging my period more)

I believe that chances that you are pregnant practically don’t exist. Even if you weren’t on birth control, do you really believe that sperm can just teleport itself inside you? I’m sure you know that people try and try for pregnancy and it just takes a lot more than woman lying close to cum. The other, more important thing is – if you have been taking birth control pills regularly, more or less in time without skipping, you haven’t been ovulating for probably the last three months you were on the pill so there was no egg to be fertilized. And it’s not important you were on placebo pills, you have been taking BC for enough time for them to be effective. Just calm down and keep the stress away.

Thank you, I know it's unlikely, it just helps hearing it from others that aren't in the situation and can look at it more logically.

Input's much appreciated!