i started on depo-provera, but i wasnt in the recommended 5 day period so i wasnt protected contraception-wise. i had intercourse a few days later, forgetting that i was unprotected, and now im worried if i have become pregnant, and what depo provera will do to the baby if i am. please help, i really need to know if a pregnancy is possible.

hi, on the 7th of April was the first day of my last period, my ovulation calculator says I will b fertile from on the 14 through 25,but my ovulation day will be on the 20th,since we desperately need a child, my husband sexed me everyday throughout my fertile period, even had sex on the 20th which is the said ovulation, it's only today which is 24th that we have not sexed, but on the 23rd that's 3 days after my ovulation I experienced severe cramps similar to that of menstrual cramps.and am having tender breast, hard and dark nipples,feeling weak, having severe headache, feeling dizzy, having constipation, mood swing, but no morning sickness. does it mean am pregnant?, how many weeks?.