Had sex on the 8th of July one time with someone and he pulled out and I had sex again with someone else the week of the 24th of July everyday that week until the 3rd and no more after that I found out I was pregnant when I went to the doctor for my ultrasound it shows that I had concived the week of the 24th a that means that last one I was with is my child father ? Im asking for someone

Hi Private,

We need more information.

When did their LAST period start?  When did they expect their NEXT period?

Don't go by ultrasound dating alone.  It is an ESTIMATE.

Her last period was July 10th and she said she had gotten her period July 20th but lasted like 3 days before the 24th was light on the 23rd which the guy she had sex with was on the 24th and everyday they had sex that week so when she found out and she told the doctor get last period was the 20th of July and the ultrasound sound said she concived the week of the 24th her due date is April the 16th when the first due date was April the 26th the 26th is from her last period and the due date on the 16th is from the ultrasound when she had sex with the one guy from the 24th that was 3 weeks ago and also she had gotten her period on July 20th after the guy she had sex with on the 8th

With a due date (now) of April 16 her LMP should have started on July 10.

In that case she would likely ovulate between July 21 and 25. She would be at near her peak fertility then.

The guy she had sex with on the 24th is the likely father.

Thank you I was trying to explain that to her and from the ultrasound basically said the same thing cause the guy on the 8th was trying to scare her cause when he saw her he ask was she sure and he didn't understand the conceiving word and she haven't. Spoken to him until couple of days ago and also he was 3 weeks before the 24th but at the end all she needed to know who was the father and it is the one on the 24th question are you a doctor or some one who experience something like this

What if she had a period on July 20th for 3 days and she had sex on the 24th and everyday that week can he still be the father ?

It don't say what day she concived but she was light on the 24th and had sex for that whole week

She had a period on the 20th for 3 days she was light on the 24th and had sex that whole week she was trying to figure out what day she concived if she got pregnant in the same week of the 24th

Why was she bleeding on the 20th for 3days and what day could she have concived in the same week of the 24th

She can bleed at ovulation.

Did she expect her period on the 10th or 20th?

A DNA test can determine paternity.

The 10th but she thought her period came on the 20th cause she was bleeding and the doctor told her she concived the week of the 24th which she started having sex on the 24th she had sex on the 8th so that was 3 weeks ago the one she was with on the 24th did came inside of her she ask him and he said yea so when you ovulate you can bleed? And the one on the 8th the calculation did not add up to the due date at all

Can she still get pregnant she was light on the 24th when she hard sex and didn't know until he wipe off and also he came inside of her and didn't bleed anymore and they continue to have sex so she is pregnant so she got pregnant in the week of the 24th but not sure what day she concived but going off the ultrasound due to the size of the baby turn out to April 16 instead of the 26th so when did the ovulation start her doctor told her 2 weeks from the last period which it was the 10th so when she had sex on the 8th she didn't start her period on the ten and also she been on the depo for 8 years and came off in 2015 of December being on the depo for so long can that affect the bleeding of being confused with periods

Private, I'm having a hard time following you. Please use punctuation.

Just tell me what day her period started.

July 10th was her period and on July 24th was a light day does that mean she already ovulating in the week of the 24th and she concived on the 24th and she didn't start feeling the symptoms until August

can you answer me