im scared i used birth control and this is my 3rd month on the pill.. the 2nd month i forgot to take my pill on my 1st start date, so i took 2 on monday (the sunday and monday pill 2gether) i took my pills on time but then i forgot 2 take the pill of the 20th day on time, so i woke up at like 5am and took it, on the 21st day of the pill i took my last pill and had unprotected sex with my fiance, he didnt come in me, but i also didnt get my period, it was 4 days late and i spotted for 2 days and then started my 3rd cycle on on birth control.. im still taking the pill.. im feeling tiered, my breast hurt, im cramping and im suppose 2 get my periode on sunday.. i sometimes get the sore breats and tiered symptoms b4 my period but its rare.. im really scared is it possible that i may be pregnant.. someone help plzzzzzz.. we have unprotected sex but hes never came in me..

If he didn't cum inside of you, your chances are minimal then....with you taking the pills, even smaller.