Hello, I am sure that questions like mine are given a lot. I am 18 and I am on birth control and have had no problems with it for the 6-7 months I have been taking it, I made the mistake of believing that I was completely protected from unplanned pregnancy, my boyfriend and I have been seeing each other for 3 years, we have been having sex while I was on birth control with out using a condom, he has never cum inside of me while having sex, But on normal circumstances I would start my period on Tuesday the 24 of March and it last until Thursday sometimes until Friday, I had all of the normal PMS signs... But I did not start my period I had spotting only for a little bit of a day, and have not since. I am terrified that I am pregnant, I am to afraid to talk to my mother about it, we have never had a close mother daughter relationship. Please I don't know what to do, I need advice what do I need to do? Before I was suppose to start my period I was terrified that I wouldn't, now it is Sunday I feel sick and nauseous and my head has been killing me. I am planning on going to a local womens clinic to get tested, I just want some opinions to prepare me.

like you i have been taking mine also for about 7 moths, and i have nothing but unprotected sex with my husband. i guess everybodies body is different. thats sad to think you cant confide in your mother. im sorry to hear that. she should be the first person you should be able to talk to. i would take a test if you have not already done so before you go to the dr. planned parent hood is the best place to go to talk to someone to get something done. they like you to be at least 10 days late before they'll give you a urine test. and they dont do blood tests. so if you want one to determine if you are or not i would go to a obgyn. you sound very much like your pregnant. i would go ahead and take. one good luck hope this helps.

Ok so I took a First Response Digital Pregnancy test today, the test came back negative, I am planning on waiting a week before taking the other test. Is First response an accurate test? And what should I do now.