I need some feedback. I finished my March period and instead of starting my new birth control pack right away, I delayed in picking up the pack and started the new pack a week later than normal. I completed the first week of my new pill pack and had unprotected sex with my fiance on a Saturday and then continued with my pills normally. I started stressing about possibly being pregnant, but my period came on the right day in April - only difference is that it was heavy as normal on the first day, with a lighter full second day and finishing up on Day 3 (normally I have 2 heavy days and it finishes up on the 4th day). I took a First Response hpt on the Saturday after my period (3 weeks after having unprotected sex) and the test came out negative, took another test on Monday - also negative. I took another hpt test this past Friday and Sunday and both came out negative. I have also been under alot of stress because I started as a long-term substitute teacher on March 31st. My question is - should I still be really concerned about being PG, or am I just obsessing because I am under alot of pressure and stress?

Your obsessing...a home pregnancy test would have shown by now for sure. And the odds of them all being bunk tests are slim to none (the odds of having a bunk test at all are pretty darn slim) I definately would not worry yourself anymore over this. Periods change out of the all the time and the fact alone that you changed the way you took your pills (even in the slightest would cause it) would explain why this happened....I hope this makes you feel better- I promise if its been 3 weeks-4 now...AND you have had a period and 4 negatvie test you are DEFINATELY NOT pregnant. :-)