Ok I would like to start off by saying that I've had irregular periods since age 14. My doctor put me on Metronidazole just last month for 7days to induce my period for I hadn't gotten it since May 9th, 2006. Anywho I started the pills on Sunday, September 17. I got my period on Tuesday, September 26. My boyfriend and I had sex on Friday while the bleeding was getting light and he ejaculated in me as well as on Sunday, October 1. The bleeding was done completely the next day. I'd say that about a week or so after I started feeling nausea and having a little stomach pains here and there. I took a pregnancy test on Tuesday, October 17 and I got two lines but one was faded. Now comes Saturday, October 21 and just after my boyfriend and I have sex I'd say about an hour or so later I go to pee and I have light pink discharge or bleeding. I go to pee a few hours later and I get pink discharge or bleeding once again but when I wipe a second time I get some light brown discharge or bleeding.
Now its Monday, October 23 and I'm bleeding heavy but its light red not dark as when I have my period. What is happening to me? Could I be pregnant? Please help!! Thanx in advance! :D

go to a doctor

this has happened to me too, i started my period during unprotected sex, had a lot of pregnancy symptoms then took a test that came out negative and now its been about a week since i took that test and im having heavy bleeding again and wondering maybe if i could possibly be pregnant...