Users comments and reviews on article Implantation bleeding or period? by MariAnne

[ :? Well, had unprotected a couple of times at the end September and October 2006 then my period was due October 14 which I had unprotected sex on October 8 2006 then I start to bleed very light on the 10 when my period wasn't due until the 14 and for 4 days I could of wear the thin light days pads that how light the bleeding was so could I be pregnant. Some weird things I notice was if i lean my head a different way I would get dizzy and my foot is kind of swollen

i had my period about 2 weeks ago but i was lighter than usuall ... and now im spotting ? :? i took a pregnancy test this morning and it came back negitive ? could i still be pregnant ?

My last period was on the 20th jan, since then i have not had a period, i am now 7 days late from the second period i've missed. About 4weeks ago i have, what i think is implantation bleeding, like a discharge but with a pink colour in it and it wasn't alot. I've taken 3 pregnancy tests but they've come back negative. Me and my partner havn't been using any conraception, What do i do now?Could i be pregnant?

with my experience, i had got pregnant apr 16 (didnt know) and my at the end of the month my period didnt come. may 7 i took a test and it was negative, so i went out drinking with friends. on may 21, i was soooo bitchy and miserable and my boobs hurt. i took a test on the 22nd and was pregnant, but the line was VERY light. sometimes the tests dont work right away

i dont know if i am pregnant or not. my last period was on January 8. now its March 11. i had three negative p tests in February and on February 28, i began to notice brown discharge. on march 7 i started my period, or think its my period. its now march 11... is the bleeding concidered as implantation bleeding or a miscarriage??

hey so finally are u pregnant ??? to the guest who had period on jan 8th

ohkay so im kinda confused on if im pregnant or nawt?? i'm nawt sure if it's all in my head or real life, but about 9 days ago me and my boyfriend had sex and the condem broke. i've been having on again off again headaches, i've been dizzy nasues but i've never actually gotten sick, my breasts have been sore and swollen, lately i've been really sluggish and not really in the mood to do anythiong but sleep. yesterday was 8 days since we had sex and the condem broke and i started bleedin not heavily like a period but it was kinda reddish/brown, and before i started bleeding i missed my period by almost a month so im kinda confused on if it's my period or implanation bleeding...?

i would really appriciate it if somebody could give me some advice
thanks soo much
:]

ok so i had intercourse 11 days ago and i have most symptoms... now my breast are very sore... i woke up this morning and i was bleeding and became concerned! but i searched and i am very sure its implantation bleeding because its a brownish color and extreamly light!! i really need to test and check if i am pregnant!

That sounds like a good idea. You definitely should take a pregnancy test as soon as you can. I'd like to see how this turns out for you so could please let me know how your'e doing when you have a moment? Thanks!

How much are you talking about when your talking about Implantation bleeding

ive had alot of unprotected sex but im engaged with a 1 year old daughter. and now i think im pregnant again. my period isnt due for another week or so and 3 days ago i started that light spotting which was a lil red pinkish but mostly more brown in it. so idk ive been nausious last night and a little tonite. could i be pregnant ? we also had sex a couple times around the time i was fertile.

my last real period was over 4 weeks ago, but i started spotting 3 days ago, this is wierd for me because i am mormally a very heavy bleeder. i took a pregnancy test when i started spotting but it was a neg. i have lost some weight this month so i dont know if it is just from weight loss or if i am pregnant. i am tired all the time and i keep getting dizzy. even though i am eating well please get back to me

Sorry, did not know that pregnancy was considered 'a risk' - poor writer/editor!

I'm 15 days late and yesterday had some light spotting but it was brown. Then it stopped and started again this morning. I really haven't eaten today and I feel huge and my lower stomach is cramping but no heavy bleeding. I've taken 2 test both negative. Was told to take another on Sunday. We are a little scared to find out