Ok....here's the jist. I had unprotected sex on Aug 9th, 10th, 11th, 13th & 14th. I started ovulating on either Aug 18th or 19th. Was eager to find out if I was pregnant so I took a test on Aug 27th & another one on Aug 29th.....both were negative.

I usually expect my period the first week of every month -give or take a few days- & it usually lasts 7-9 days. Very regular & can always tell when it's coming.

Well, I got my period on Aug 31st. But it only lasted 3-4 days - it has NEVER been that short. VERY unusual.

It's now September 12th -4 weeks since unprotected sex.

I completely forgot about the concern of me being pregnant since I had gotten my period. Then I started feeling "weird" over the past week. On Friday (September 7th) I thought I had the flu (not sure if it was indeed the flu or not..but the "symptoms" only lasted part of the day). Then, the past 3-4 days I've felt extremely bloated & have even gained 5-6 pounds. I've also had headache's, a few sharp "twinges" of pain in my breast (have only happened twice), mild
cramping & EXTREME fatigue. I didn't think anything of it until earlier tonight. I found myself rushing to the bathroom at least 3-4 times.....but the thing is, I hadn't recently drank anything..AT ALL.

I took my last pregnancy test a little over week ago just for the hell of it & it was negative.

COULD I be pregnant?? And is it too soon to tell by a blood test?

You may have experienced implantation bleeding. Other than being early and short-was it like your normal period or was it a different color, lighter, heavier? It could be to early to tell. I'd go to the dr. for a test. You need to find out if you are and if your not, you need to know why your not feeling well? Good luck.

Yes, my AF was not only early/short...but it was a little heavier than it usually is. From what I've been reading on the internet, implantion bleeding is very LIGHT bleeding. My bleeding was unusually heavy....so I ruled that out.

I go to the doctors in a couple hours to get a blood test, so wish me luck!

Good Luck! Let me know what you find out!

Took a blood test. Will find out results tomorrow.

I'd still like to hear some more opinions if anyone has any.....

Welp...not pregnant. :-(
Guess it was just stress..