Hi. Please could someone advise me. I had my last period on 21st September and had some unprotected sex around two weeks from this date hoping that I would be ovulating. My last unprotectyed sex was on 24th October. I started having some slight bleeding on 2nd November which was literally a couple of spots each day and sort of a watery brown in colour. This has carried on til yesterday 9th November. But every day has been the same a few spots of watery brown mucusy stuff. My breasts have been very sore to touch and still are slightly. Today iv had a little bit of a stabbing pain in my side. I feel hungry constantly and I find myself gettin very upset or angry. I took a prregnancy test on Sunday (one where your meant to look at it no later than 10 minutes), but I looked at it after about 3 and could see no sign of a positive so I gave up hope and stuffed in a bag. Yesterday morning (Monday), I went to throw it away but thought I'd take one last look and there was a very very very faint line where the positive should show. I was over the moon and when and bought 4 more really really cheap tests, convinced they'd turn up positive. But I did one last night, well two actually, and they were both negative. I thought maybe my pee was too diluted so I did another this morning which was again negative. Im getting very upset over this because I'd really love to have a baby. My questions are, does anyone think that maybe Iv tested to early? Should I wait for the bleeding to completely stop? (Which I think yesterday looks like it was the last day to be honest)? And also can anyone recommend how long after the bleeding should I re-test? This was definitely not a normal period for me at all. I usually have very heavy periods. I have really convinced myself this was implantation bleeding. Can anyone help and advise me please? Thank you for reading.

Hi there, I think the best thing that you can do is just take an HPT or go to the doctor for a blood test to put your mind at ease. Anytime you have unprotected sex, you put yourself at risk for getting pregnant, so I can't reassure oyu there, unfortunately. What other symptoms have you had?