On july 26 I had unprotected sex with my now ex boyfriend. Although he didn't ejaculate inside me, his nut hit the outside of my lips. Long story short we cleaned our selves off and had sex again thirty minutes after that. In July 28 I took plan b. at first I didn't have any symptoms. Then on August 6-9 I began bleeding, first heavy, then light then spotting. With August 13 up until August 31st I have taken four pt. three at the doctors and one at home. The result of those test have all Been negative. Later on within this week I have experience bloating but only In my lower abdominal it is very hard. My Boobs have been extremely swollen. And now I have blue veins coming up. I get a little cramping here and their, but I'm extremely scared. Everytime I think my period is going to come on it doesn't. Its either my sister or mother. I've been trying not to worry but I am freaked out. Until my period comes on I will Feel better. Has this happened to anyone?

It's actually happening to me right now.. I know how you feel, except mine happened four weeks ago and idk if I should tak a test because I don't know if it is too early to tell. 

Hey i have a question my bf and i had sex 4 weeks ago, i took the morning after pill 7 hours later just to be on the safe side so I've bleed and I'm guessing that's a period but another thing I'm wondering is, is it normal to have a hard stomach like the bottom is soft it's just my sides I'm confused especially because I've been working on my stomach too can i be prego ?