Hi. I'm 22 year old male and I would like to discuss one thing with people who maybe know more or had similar experiences with this!
I really can't describe how terrified I was when I saw that my girlfriend is bleeding after our last sexual intercourse.
She was also very scared. Don’t get me wrong- I didn’t do anything different, I was rough and I can't see any reason why this happened. Anyway, we decided not to have sex for at least two weeks until this settles. We have heard also that there are some fungi that could cause this post-sexual bleeding.
Please, help us to understand these symptoms!

Hi. I would really like to help you because I see that you are pretty frightened. Like you said, injury during intercourse doesn’t have to be the only reason of vaginal bleeding.
I know several others and I don’t mind telling you. Chlamidia, Gonorrhea, vaginitis, cervical polyps, trichomoniasis, vaginal yeast infections, endometritis and uterine polyps could all cause this bleeding after intercourse.
You must contact some gynecologist for the proper diagnosis and I mean soon. Some of these conditions are precancerous and in that case- early detection is best and only treatment!

I have heard a lot of different reasons for bleeding after sex from numerous sources, most say it is a disease or something bad, well, in my experience, it hasn't been "bad"at all. I bleed occasionally when I have sex with my husband. The reason why is because we often over do it and get a little rough at times, so what ends up happening is I get ripped down there at the bottom of the opening. It stings a little, epecially ater urinating, and it's sore for a few days after, but the bleeding doesn't last for long, and doesn't reoccur unless we get carried away again. Another reason it happens is because he went in a little farther than her should have. Again, it bleeds a little, but nothing major. So, depending on how much blood you see, if it's only a little, I wouldn't worry, but it doesn't hurt to get checked out if that's what you feel you should do.

hi i am 25 year old male i do have a girl friend who is 18+ we just started makeing love but one thing is worring me a lot is this that when ever i had intercourse with her most of the times she used to had some bleeding as well as strong pain in her lower abdomen area which last for a day or more then that please help me in as i loves her a lot and i am very worried for THANKS

I bleed most of the time when my husband and I have sex. Usually towards the end when he goes deep and is rough. Sometimes it is quite heavy (like a period). We are constantly needing to buy new sheets. Anyway, it is messy and depressing. I was diagnosed with endometriosis about 9 years ago and my doctor blames that and a "thinning cervix" for the blood.

hi i'm 25 year old me and my girl friend had started sex just slowly i started it took one month and slowly slowly i started inserteing in her she did didn't got bleeding and got pregnent even i didn't insert fully please help me it could be possible without inserting fully woman got pregnent. but discharge upon her

I have the same problem as your girl friend. I went to my ob/gyn I actually have cervicitis and this is a everlasting problem. She put me on a high dose of antibiotics, took a pap (was negative to her suprise) My fiance and I believe that I could be allergic to the spermicide in the condoms. But tell her to go see her doctor

me and my girlfriend had sex and two hours later she woke up and saw blood down there. it was a little. i am worried what could it be. i am really worried also the past two times she had had a burning sensation what should i do

i had intercourse with my girlfriend and i noticed blood on the condom after...i got scared and didnt do nothin about it afterwards until i found this website. i didnt feel like i was going rough or too deep and we dont have any types of sores or blisters or std's. wat could have happened

just wondering if sum1 can help my gf and i with this problem...
my gf had a miscarriage about 6mths ago, since then has had vaginal bleeding everytime after we have any type of intercourse and the bleeding continues for a couple of days like a period but she has stabbing pains in her stomach....
shes had a pap test and has came back negative
any body have ideas please help us out

I'm 20yr old male and I need some help or info bad. About two weeks ago me and one of my female friends had sex. She sent me a text message today saying that every since we had sex she has been bleeding. I wore a condom and I know I don't have any diseases. During the sex I was a bit rough and I might have went in a little too much. But what I need to know is what could be the cause of her bleeding. She is very scared and I'm worried also.

Hi my name is Daniel Phillips, i am 20 years old and recently started having sex with my new partner. she is 19 and has had a few sexual encounters before me but she had never bleed before and it worried me we had sex once about half an hour before this and she didnt bleed but the second time she did and i don't know why. It worried us both but worried me a bit more because i have a very good record and have never had sti's and don't want to start getting them what should i do? :?

Hi, my boyfriend and I just started having sex about a month ago. We are a little worried because when he pulls out there is blood on the condom. I'm supposed to have my period in a week (on birth control) and it feels tighter than it did before. Is it possible that this blood is just from my period about to start. I'd also like to mention that I don't bleed afterwards or during intercourse and we haven't been doing anything different or rougher than before. Please help if you can =)

Hi there, it happens that when you bleed a little bit during sex that there are a number of reasons, and this guess is as good as any. So long as it's not associated with any pain or happening on a regular bsis, you should be okay. Does that make sense?

I had not had sex for about a year after my husband died. when I did have sex for the first time it hurt so bad, it felt like the first time all over again. well, i just thought because it had been so long and this man was bigger than my husband was. the next time we had sex, same thing, still hurt even worse and there was bleeding this time. i mean it hurt too bad to even enjoy. the sex was not rough or anything he was very gentle since it had been so long since the last time. i started have crampy pain and spotting for days after that. eventually i went to my doctor and found that i have fibroids and my uterus is not shaped normal.