I'm getting worried. my boyfriend and i are long distance. we only have intercourse every 1 to 1 1/2 months. for the past 3-4 months we would have intercourse about 2-3 times a night each for 2 night in a row each time. a day later i would bleed for 1 to 2 days. initially the bleeding is moderate then it gets real lite quickly. also in the past 3-4 months i'm always a week or so from getting my period. i would bleed after intercourse, it stops, then i'll get my period on time. what is going on with me?

Hello, I have to say I used to have the same problem with my ex boyfriend, we were dating but living in different cities thus we weren’t able to have sex that often. He was my only partner at that time, but then I realized this wouldn’t work out and I decided to stop dating him but meanwhile I had another sex partner and this is what made things worse as I started to have bleeding after each sex II had no matter with whom. I was running around hospitals like crazy, asking for help here and there and finally my mom’s friend told me there could be various reasons why the a woman could bleed after sex. For instance, this could be due to cervical dysplesia, Chlamydia, gonorrhea, vaginitis or cervicitis, cervical polyps, vaginal yeast infections and also some other conditions.
The best thing to do is have it checked by a gynecologist!

i also have a long distance relationship. a day after we had intercourse, i started bleeding for two days. i'm scared. can anyone give me any information on this topic?

i ahve been having the same problem. a day after sex i would begin to bleed. i am married and pretty sure that my husband has not been with anyone else sexually. so std risk should be minimal. but this has been usually a week or so after my period or a week before i am due to start. my periods are to the day on time. but the bleeding has up until now just been some very light spotting. like just when i go to the bathroom, i'll see it on the toilet paper. but this time it has been going on for two days and heavy enough to have to wear a pad. browm and red blood mixed. there also seems to be some clear mucus mixed in. like the kind when you ovulate. i am going to the dr. on may 3 to see what is up, so i will keep you posted. i will also add that endometriosis runs in my family when the women reach their late 20's, and i was 26 recently.

amandabrooks wrote:

Can you please update me with this coz... this is exactly what's happening to me right now and i'm 29 yrs. old and im gettin so worry. :(

amandabrooks wrote:

can you update me with this also? i'm only 14 and i got raped yesterday and today i'm bleeding, yesterday i had orangey-pink-red discharge and today i bleed a bit, enough so that i don't need a pad but a pantyliner, and it looked orangey-red-brown.. i'm scared i'm pregnant.. could you please e-mail me your update?

**edited by moderator**

FIRST: To the guest who got rapped, get to the hospital and have then call the police! You should have already been to the doctor! DO not let that guy get away with it, he will just do it again to someone else!

Second:
To prevent sexual discomfort and possible bleeding..
Use water based personal lubrication
Do not get too rough if bleeding happens often, allow your body to heal
Bleeding and discomfort can be due to the man going in too deep and hitting your cervix. Therefor do not allow him to go in so deep. Those tissues are also sensitive and change as we age.
What bothered you last year may not bother you this year and vise-versa.
Try a varity of posistions and techniques and make sure to communicate before during and after with your partner. (it may be something simple)

I would also suggest if nothing above helps to see a doctor... there may be an infection or STD,,,, many STD show no symptoms for long periods of time yet can still be contagious! He may not even know he has something.
If it is a bacterial or yeast type infection, they are cureable.. as are UTI's.

A simple test or two and a look-see will hopefully put you at ease. If you are not happy with one doctor's opinion get another, there are many clinics and health departments that are super cheap and still give great care.

Also learn to "listen" to your body..when it begins to hurt stop and pay attention to what you were doing when the pain started.. what position or speed/depth... then do not repeat that, try something new.

Good luck to all of you, I wish you the best!

hi, i'm having the same problem but it is worse this ime, it's not enough blood to need a pad, but i get pain with mine too, well, kinda uncomfortable feeling mixed with slight pain at the bottom of my stomach. anyone with any information that could help, i'd be really grateful!

I have been having unprotected ssex with my boyfriend....
the day after sex 2 weeks ago... I went to pee and my waistline was hurting a little bit... and when I applied pressure while urining a piece blood quadral? came out and i didnt continue to bleed .... what can this be...
my doctor says its nothing?

_[removed]_

the exact thing happened to me for the first time today.

My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship, and every month to month and a half we have sex for two days straight pretty much.

this last time, I was in pain in one position and then today I'm lightly bleeding.

I am in the exact same situation. Each time my boyfriend comes to visit, we have sex a lot within a short span and each time a few days after he leaves I spot blood on the toilet paper when I urinate and sometimes a discharge as well. There is a slight pain when I push too. Sounds like we all have a similar problem. The first time I had it, it went away after a while, the second time, I went to a doctor and he gave me some cream for infection. Now it is back again so I don't know what to think of it.

hi, my friend had sex about two days ago and she is very worried because when she went pee she found out she was bleeding. she said it just happened that once and that she put a pad on but nothing has got on the pad since. should she be worried about pregnancy? they dont do it often but he did have a condom on and she said it didnt last long at all.. could he have gone in to far?
please help im really worried!

I had sex with my boyfriend last tuesday. Then, last wednesday night i discover a light bleeding in my panty.,after that night,the bleeding stops.,wat do you think is d cause of bleeding?

Guest wrote:

my friend is feeling the same thing. she had spotting a day after sex and some slight pain when she urinates too. the spotting occured twice today. could this mean she is pregnant or is it normal? she just had sex for the second first time. both my friend and boyfriend are sure they're their only sex partner

wow its kinda comforting seeing a lot of people have this because is happened to me a couple times. and its like the same reason im in a LDR. Can anyone update me on what happened because i see that alot of posts are from a years or more ago.