Hi I'm 19yrs old and I lost my virginity 3 days ago. I was bleeding a lot the first time and now when i go to the bathroom I bleed. I bleed a lot when I'm doing #2 (if you know what i mean). I don't feel any pain what so ever but when I lost my virginity it hurted a lot and I mean a lot that i wanted to cry, but I guess that's normal. Anyways I want to know if this could be some kind of symptoms after losing virginity or is it normal to bleed when going to the bathroom and how long it should last so I can know when to go to the doctor. Something else I wanted to say was that my boyfriend did it roughly at first he started slowly and roughly at times. We were some what experimenting because I wasn't feeling any pleasure it was all painful. I would like to know what you have to say towards all this. Thanks

Ouch! Your post reminds me so much of my first time.

I was about your age too. The burning and bleeding sensation should go away on its own. The burning I am going to guess is the torn hymen healing itself. (might get a bit itchy down there during the healing process too).

If you are not using birth control, its time to start.

It sounds like the person above me is right.But also add in the fact that he may have torn you somehow.Is he large or average size? Bleeding from your bottom does not sound normal after sex,that sounds like you have hemerroids(Don't know how to spell it sry! : / )

Am I the only one who didn't bleed when I was losing my virginity? 

When I am telling this to my friends, they look at me like I am telling lies for some reasons. And I don't.

I remember that I lost my virginity when I was 19 and people were scaring me that broken hymen and losing virginity is something that is really painful. 

So I guess that I was prepared to this and I was like "Ok, whatever, let's do this".

Maybe I was relaxed, I don't know, I never felt any type of pain and I never saw the blood so I think that you should go to your doctor and let him determine why you are bleeding for days. 

I dnt even know if i lost it all...... I didnt bleed at all but I did feel him penetrate.....he went in and out of me like 3 times and we stopped cause we werent using protection..... Now I'm just worried tht I'm gonna get pregnant cause we did it without protection..... gawd I'm freakin out..... help! did i lose it or not? and if yes am i gonna get pregnant?? FYI: We did it just a day after my periods..........

i lost mine about a month and a half ago. it hurt, but not to the point where i felt like i was about to die. and i did not bleed at all! i think it just depends on your body type if a girl bleeds or not. and i havent gotten my period yet either. i was freaked out i was pregnant, but today i took a pregnancy test and it came out negative, so im guessing its normal to have a later period after ur first time, right?

I have been reading all these posts and I am slowly starting to feel better. I lost my virginity today a few hours ago, and I didn't start bleeding unitl a little later. Luckily I was with my fiance and he was a virgin as well, he was gentle and was willing to take it slow because of the pain I was feeling. Just when it started to feel okay for me he came(typical man,haha). I feel a little sore, mostly when I am sitting down. And again I am only bleeding a little bit, is that anything to worry about??

I lost mine about 3 weeks ago. It hurt when he put it in but the pain subsided after a while. And I bleed. Alot the first time. But we did it 2 times since then, and I didnt bleeed as much, but it still hurts within those first couple of seconds of insertion.

My friend told me it was because I wasnt relaxed. Which I guess you really need to be. So ya. It isnt that bad! You can do it!

When I lost my virginity it hurt really bad. I bled a little bit for a few days but not so much that it really worried me. The second time hurt just for like a second at first then went away. I had a tiny bit of blood from that but it was so little that it was more brown than red.

First of all to answer that persons question about being fingered: Yes you can still be a virgin if you are fingered. While I was still a virgin my BF put his finger in me first, then once I was ready he had sex with me. When he put his penis in me was only when I started to bleed. Technically you are still a virgin if your hyman has not been popped (aka broken). The best thing to do in my opinion is maybe use a dildo and that way if you can fit the dildo inside you then you know you are not a virgin anymore.

Personally, I just lost my virginity on May 7th. I waited a long time and for the right guy. Don't get me wrong, it was really special but it did hurt. Actually it took me several attempts before we could get it in (piece of advice, best position is girl on top so she can push down on to it). After he finally got inside me we did not move at all because it was so sore and hurt. I pulled him out and I did notice some blood, but not much. However, the whole week there was a little pink tint that I could see whenever I would wipe myself after peeing. Finally this weekend I met up with my BF again (he lives far away so I can only see him on weekends). We decided to do it again and this time he moved it around a lot. It started to feel sore so I pulled it out of me and saw A LOT of blood come out this time. So, what probably happened is there were still pieces of hyman that didn't break off yet the first time. All I know is that is really sore and I didn't even feel comfortable having him go back inside me yet. I thank the people that left responses saying that it will start to feel better after 3-4 attempts, because I was very curious about that. I really hope it starts to feel better because it is frustrating for me and my BF.

I am almost 16 years old & i lost my virginity about a year & a half ago. It didnt hurt all that bad with that one person. But then when i started having more sex,it kept getting worse. But trust me the bleeding is all normal

yeh the same thing happened to me, i lost my viginity and he was larger than average, it did really hurt, and we had to stop before he climaxed because i was bleeding too much, but afterwards it didnt hurt at all. but my period did come about 3 weeks late, i thought i was pregnant. but it sounds like other people have been having the same issues, so i feel better about it now.

Someone posted earlier that if your hymen doesn't break that you are still a virgin, and if it does than you aren't a virgin. This is a wake up call to that person and for anyone who needs to know this. The way you loose your virginity is when a penis enters the vagina. Some girls have flexible hymens that stays there for a long time before it reputures. Hymen is in know way connected to virginity.

I'm reading that people aren't using condoms. Please use condoms, it is important for your health in two ways: protecting you from STI's and pregnancy. Even if you love the person use a condom, and don't have sex without one. Also don't think that just because you are takign birthcontrol pills that you don't need to use condoms. Once again condoms are your friends. Even if you both are virgins too.

Reading some of these posts make me sad. Girls losing their virginity's at 13, 14, and 15 years old? Wow. I promise you this (speaking as a 25 year old), there is NO RUSH to losing your virginity. It may seem like "everyone's doing it" in high school, but this couldn't be further from the truth. In fact, it's quite respected if you don't lose your virginity until you're older. I promise. A handful of my friends who indulged in promiscuous activities as teenagers, ended up regretting their behavior years later when they discovered how truly special "it" is. (This could also lean into a whole self-esteem talk, but I'm not going there right now.)

Okay, moving on to the non-virgins. Pain and bleeding is completely normal, even days later. That seems to be the main concern of most these posts. If you don't bleed or experience pain, that's okay too. You're just lucky that you're designed in such a way that you don't have to experience all the pain others must go through! But onto a serious note... PLEASE USE PROTECTION. If you're old enough to handle the responsibilities of having sex, then you're old enough to know how serious it is to have unprotected sex. Very serious. With all the STDs going around now, why risk it? It's stupid, immature, and dangerous NOT to protect yourself.

(Quick note: A few of my friends who were promiscuous teenagers now have STDs. If you wanna stereotype, they don't look like how you think they would. Beautiful, intelligent, (very) successful 20 somethings who now have embarrassing problems. My other friends who waited until they were older and involved serious relationships, never experienced such hardships! Be careful!)