Hello! I am a 22 years old girl and have been in a steady relationship for two years. My boyfriend and I have an active love life as well, and I have never had problems before. Lately I started having pain during intercourse. What is more, I even have a frequent need for peeing and burning sensation while doing it. Does anybody know what this could be??? Thx for your time!!!

Hi there! Your symptoms look like the symptoms of UTI. It is a Urinary Tract Infection, differently known as a bladder infection. It is caused by bacteria that attach to the inside lining tissue of the urinary system or tract. The urinary system reacts to an infection similarly to how our respiratory system reacts to a cold. The tissues in the tract becomes inflamed, irritated, and swollen. Other symptoms than yours are trickling of urine even though an urge is strong, pressure above the pubic bone, cloudy, reddish or brown urine. This disease is usually treated by antibiotics in order to remove the bacteria from the urinary tract. But don’t take any antibiotics on your own. Pay a visit to a doctor first, just to make sure what it is and get the proper medicaments!!!

I think that might be yeast infection. please visit your doctor as soon as possible. there are different reasons for it to happen but one of the main things are antibiotics use. you can have cranberry and raspberry juice which helps u feel better alot. just drink much and see ur doctor as soon as possible. they are supposed to check ur vagina and make a test and give u pill or a kind of medical cream to insert it into ur vagina daily.

Hope u get well soon
ayat

Hello! I am a 25 year old girl and I am married. My husband and I have an active love life for the past 5 years. I never had problems before. Lately I started having pain during intercourse. when he inserts his penis it feels as if i want to pee it burns during intercouse like he is rubbing against a open wound. it pains terribly in my lower tummy.
I read it could either be a UTI or Yeast Infection.

It is really starting to affect my sex life.

Bargo had the same symptoms. Bargo did u go for a check up what did they tell was wrong & what was the medication the gave.

could my symptoms be either of the diagnosis given.
can it be treated? How often does this happen & why.

If there are problems like this, you should go see a docter before you ask the general public for opinions. or at least be in the process of going to see one.

I am going to see one this afternoon just wanted to know what i need to look out for like examination, medication. but i see that antibiotics seems to be quite a common medication that is given which i will wait for the doc to give. :-)

well, for examinations, just gotta say everything that's happen. even the smallest thing detail can help.

will do that & i intend to say every single one to get it sorted to get my life back

I had the same problems and still do.. Mine caused by endometriosis. So, if they give you medications and stuff and it still doesnt work, try looking up endometriosis, and ask your doctor about it also. Good luck and Best wishes to you!

I have been with my husband for over 4 years and have a very healthy sex life and just recently experiance what i thought to be a yeast infection. I went and got the over the counter medication (monistat) which has worked in the past. After a few weeks of no intercourse and using the meds i felt good so we decided to do it but as soon as we where done i had the burning feeling and here i am a 1 1/2 latter i'm still experiancing burning as soon as he inserts his penis until a couple hrs latter. The one thing that doesn't make me feel like i still have a yeast infection is the fact that the burning subsides a while after. I do have a doc appt next week but just trying to get some opinions.

I have recently started having sex and everytime I do it burns really bad. I go to the bathroom and get some toilet paper and wet it and wipe and that helps relieve the pain a little. I went to the doctor and they tested me for a yeast infection. The results came back positive for a yeast infection. my doctor told me to just use an over-the-counter medicine and that would help. It helped one time after I had sex, but the second time the same thing happened again. Please help me. I don't know what to do.

it's been a week exactly from the last time i've had sex and atfirst it was pressure on my bladder too pee; and now it's like two bumps only two im scared to death i can't stop crying and it burns and i can't really walk right. i was reading articles on pain after sex; and i know it can't be herpes because the boy i was with has been tested and is clean, and it does not look like herpes; but an article said it could be because the male didn't give me enough time to penterate so when we had sex for a few minutes it was dry and hurt; and i think it might be skin ittritation, and im hoping that's all it is i can't go to my doctor im so nervous....... anybody with the same problem?

I have been married recently and have an active love life. The thing is that it pains like hell after sex, my vagina burns like hell and i pee a lot, and even when i am peeing it pain very badly. Can someone suggest something atleast a quick remedy till i visit a gynae.

well, this burning sensation happened to me to awhile ago, and i went to see my doctor and got tesst done. i thought it was chlimitia , but the tessts came back negatiive, this irritation was still happening so i went and seen my doc again and he said i had a bladder inffection. Sex does cuz bladder inffect with or without condoms or lurication. Not going to the bathroom after intercourse can also cause an burning sensation after sex and during sex and while going pee.

hi, I had a similar problem and the doctor gave me some antibiotics. They also advised me on how to wipe my pee as this was the source of my problem. The way i was wiping made the bacterias from the back (anus) move into my vigina. Hope this will also help