Me and my boyfriend recently started having sex, and I was a virgin up until so. We always use a condom and we always check to make sure it's not broken afterwards. One day, my vagina was very itchy and irritated, and it burned when I urinated. The next day for about another day afterwards, I had a reddish brownish discharge while urination, but it wasn't my period. When that stopped, the same symptoms (vaginal itching, burning urination) happened again a few days later, and I am beginning to have a very thick, white, sticky discharge come from my vagina. During all this time I began to have back pains, and I also had the 24 hour stomach flu.. or so I think. Could I be pregnant?! Please reply.

More than likely not. My boyfrien dand i r having sex bu twe do not always use a condom. But the difference between us is that i dont have a reddish brown fluid excreting from inside of me. But my vaginal area itches alot, when i urinate it burns and when i look at my vaginal area i see a white substance on my vagina and i'm worried. But i advise you to c a doctor immediately before it gets worst. But please tell me what u really think is wrong with me. Please reply immediately!!!!!

ive had these symptoms too

Ok Girls,

Sounds like a yeast infection or reaction to the condom. Go see your doctor and he/she will tell you the exact medication you need. If you are having unprotected sex, it may be a Sexually Transmitted Disease. Please get treated or a simple issue can become a big health problem. By all means, use birth control and a condom. Ask your partner some personal questions. If you are old enough to have sex, you are old enough to have safe sex and see a doctor.

Ive had all the same symptoms, but not the reddish brown discharge. I was told i had a yeast infection so i started taking medicaton[monistat] and it helped a lot.My irritation is more on and off now but its still a lot better after a few days taking the medication, you should go see a doctor. Im sure they wont ask too personal questions but they'll give you right antibiotics, maybe ask your mother and see if she has had severe yeast infections... their could be a chance its genetic? but i'm not so sure, let me know how it goes

What you're describing sounds a lot like gonorrhea- I'm fairly certain it's curable, but you need to get to a doctor soon.

sounds like CYSTITIS...ur local chemist will have a drink for u 2 take over a few days....drink Cranbery juice too it will help. I would dvise u 2 see a doctor if symptoms persist.

how can it be gonorrhea? he wore a condom. iv got this infection also, i think its yeast infection or thrush. iv ad them both before and even after sex. the stomach pains sounds dodgy though, but have it checked out. im using paracetemols at the mo to c if it goes like thAT coz some docs say to drink plenty of water and tablets, depends how bad u get it, its calmed me down bit but im going to the docs tomorrow. take care.

you either have a yeast infection, or crabs[STD].
Dont panic though, a lot of woman have these and they are unaware, even woman who dont have sex. They can both be treated.
Crabs- those little white things you see in your area? Those are the eggs that are trying to grow on you, which causes eaching. And horrible smelly discharge [white substance, and brown/red substance] If you do see these things just pick up some Rx or see a doctor immediately, because crabs can become even worse if you dont take action immediately.

There are two really common things that women get when introduced to someone else's natural flora...bladder infections and yeast infections. It sounds like a combo. The low back pain sounds a lot likea bladder infection, but the reddish brown dishcharge and itch could be a combination of cervical bleeding and yeast infection discharge. See a doctor.

I recently started having sex again after several months of not having sex, everything was fine until one night when the condom broke. I took the morning after pill (plan B) the next day. The following night I began to have a severe itching/burning feeling.. like it was DEEP inside of me.. I soaked in the bath tub because it was bothering me so much, but that seemed to make it worse. After that I started to notice my discharge was different... thick and white..but not wet, almost rubbery. There was no oder, and it looked like if someone were to wipe after urination and little bits of the toilet paper were left behind and sticking to the entire vaginal area. This really scared me. I saw online that it could be a yeast infection, so I bought monistat day or night. The symptoms did not go away, and on the 3rd day after I used the monistat I started my period and used tampons. during my period the symtoms were all gone. After that period the symtoms came back immediately.. At first I thought the monistat didn't work, so I bought a vagisil screening kit for vaginal infections to test my pH level, it said that with my symptoms and pH level that I had a yeast infection. So again, I bought the monistat day or night. After a few days a new symtom appeared, SEVER burning during urination. I also felt like I had to urinate every second of the day, especially right after I urinated, the feeling got worse. I also noticed a slight loss of bladder control, and even wet the bed the other night. On the fifth day after treatment, all the symptoms went away and they were gone for 2 days... until today. My boyfriend was touching me in the area (tho we did NOT have sex) and afterward I took a shower. When I was in the shower the itching and feeling like I needed to urinate BADLY came back and still haven't gone away.
WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH ME???

so im not a huge fan of doctors so i thought i would check online first...i went off the birth control pill about 6 months ago..after doin so i didnt get a period until about a week ago...i had gone to the doctor a few months back and got a pap and an internal ultra sound done...everything came back normal and as i said i got a period and just finished a few days ago...but about a week before i came on my period i had unprotected sex...after not havin sex for almost a year...yes i know unprotected sex, never a good idea...nothin was different untill yesterday i started gettin really itchy and burning when i pee...also there is a brownish whitish dishcharge...now im thinkin that could be just spottin from my period which was kinda all over the place for that week when it came back...but along with the itching and burning it is makin me a bit nervous...could it just be irritation cuz i hadnt been sexually active in a long time? but wouldnt that have happened the day or so after intercourse? extremely nervous and scared to go to the doctors incase they tell me something i dont wanna hear lol...n e input ladies? thanks in advance...

Well I Dnt Really Know But I Am Some What Having The Same Problem except Im a Virgin And I Am having Upper Back Pain Redish Brownish Discharge Pain And Burning When Pee And A Weird Smell But The Odor Is Starting To Go Away But It burnings More When i Pee Im Going 2 The Doctor in A Few Days But I Would Like 2 Know What You Think

Well Im Some what geting these things expect in a virgin and in having redish brownish discharge upper back pain pain and burning when urinate some weird smell ordor but now the ordor has gone the pain has gotton worster with the peein in goin to the doctor in a few days but i would like to know what you guys thing i think either bladder infection or yeast

I am having the same issue! I was on two sets of antibiotics and symbicort for 3 weeks due to getting the flu and bronchitis thereafter. Then once I finished the symptoms, I got my period. During my period I ended up with a UTI; after a 3 day course of CIPRO I now have burning BEFORE I urinate and my vagina burns and there is a frequent need to urinate. My UTI is clear according to my fam doc who ran a urine sample 3 times. I have a pelvic examination Tuesday to rule out any vaginal infections. I have a slight white-ish discharge, and no "fishy" smell. I am taking a probiotic pill and drinking lots of cranberry juice.