AFTER LOSIN MY VIRGINITY I HAVE BURNIN SENSATIONS WHEN I PEE IS THIS NORMAL???WHY DO I FEEL THIS??? I ASK MY FRIEND N SHE SAID THAT IT WAS BECAUSE I DINT COME IS IT TRUE???

I actually just lost my viginity about a week ago and am having the same problems...its itching also. And burns i was told because of the friction from the guy having no lubricants. Would this be true?

Hello there,

First of all, no, that is not true. Your friend is mistaken. The burning sensation accompanied with the frequent urination is common signs of an urinary tract infection. You have probably had problems with this before but your hymen was protecting you much more and it is a known fact that this happens more often if you have sex on a regularly basis.

So you should see your doctor as soon as possible because this infection can be nasty if it is left untreated. You will be prescribed antibiotics and the symptoms of UTI will be gone in a few days. Also, avoid having sex during the therapy period because you are very sensitive and you can catch another infection.