I know that this sounds really gross but here about 4 or 5 days ago I noticed that I began getting a very itchy sensation on the inside of my vaginal lips. But whenever I go to scratch it, it burns. Then today my husband and I had intercourse and afterwards the inside of my vagina burned really bad. I have asked others and they say that they think it is just a sexually transmitted infection. Please tell me this is what it sounds like to you.

i had sex with a boy on the weekend before last...it was saturday. then we had sex on that monday and we also had sex on that tuesday or wednesday...we have done it multiple times. on tuesday i was having phone sex with another boy and i went to open the lips of my vagina...they we stuck and it hurt when i stuck my finger in. afer that if felt weird. it itched and burnt when i would pee. i can feel it itching on the inside and it makes my stomach upset. whats wrong?

it sounds to me like a yeast infection

yes it sounds like a yeast infection to me but it could also be that u have sensitive skin and you used some kind of perfumed soap or cleanser or something what soap do you use and have you used anything different down there?? this happened to me and it wasnt a yeast infection it was a reaction to them new always happy peroid cleasing wipes they gave me a rash and i had to go to teh dr and that was what i had used because i had not had sex or anything i used them on the last day of my peroid and that is what happened they say dermotalogist tested but they messed me up anyway think about the soaps and stuff you use also

I am a 37 yr old female and i got my tubes tided about 4 years ago and i have very heavy periods that last 7days and i have a very bad odor i know it is not a yeast infection because it doesn't itch just discharge.

okay i've had the same problem but today my boyfriend got me for some morning sex, and when i went to use the bathroom i notice some blood after that.. this is the first time this has happen? what should I do? What does that mean?

after me and my boyfriend had sex i had the same problems one time,
it was just a yeast infection and within a week it was gone,wear cotton underwear,and just rest in the bath tub with hot water and use different wash clothes when you take a shower

i had sex last week a couple days later wheni went to urinate it burnt also blood was coming from the uretha? now my vagina is itching in the inside what can it be

thats really weird cus i just got done having sex with my bf before he went to work and my vgina had a burning sensation before we even started and it kept getting worse as we were having sex. we dont use condoms cus im on the pill and now im thinking it might actually be the soap HE is using. i took a bath and washed my vagina and now it feels normal again. so i wonder what it could actually be.

I had the same burning but not when i pee as i've been told happens when one has a yeast infection so i'm not sure what it is. it could be chafing from when i ran with underwear on but i do that often and it never burns. what do i do?

i have the same thing! but i havnt had sex. im only 14 and every time i use the restroom it hurts soo bad, and its been happening a little over a month! im a little scared that it might be somethin really bad and i dont no what to do

i have the same problem. im only 14 and i havnt had sex yet. but every time i pee it hurts so bad! it doesnt itch it just burns, its been happening for about a month and im a little scared it might be somthing bad. i think its not a yeast infection cuz it doesnt stink but still i need help

This is really strange but I guess its normal. I have been having the same thing, except mine is more like a burning in my vagina that makes me feel like I have to go pee, but when I do it makes it burn even more. I saw this commercial that was this wipe called vagical (I don't know how to spell it) but it helps with burning, itching and smell. I'm only 13 and I haven't had my period so i probably can't use it, but it will most likely work for you.

That sounds like BV. Bacterial vaginosis. I have it right now and I get it chronically. If the discharge is a lil filmy and white and smells like a fishy odor, then you have BV. you have to take prescribed antibiotics for that.

my vagina started to have a very weird feeling a combination of itchiness but yet a burn. I had sex sat. & sun. and it felt swollen as well I do not know what its. I was thinking I could be allergic to the condom but i never had this reaction. i'm so nervous ?