It is very hard to address female sexual problems because both physical and emotional aspects must be taken into consideration, so making an appropriate drug to address sexual disorders in females is not an easy task.
A new study on Viagra’s effects on females suffering from diabetes showed positive results. Women who suffer from diabetes have problems with vaginal dryness making sexual activities hard, unpleasant, and painful.

The study included 32 women who suffered from type 1 diabetes and who complained about sexual dysfunction that developed along with the disease. They were separated into two groups, where one group was given Viagra and another one placebo. Both of the groups were supposed to take the drug one hour before sexual activities.

Those women who took Viagra showed significant improvement in arousal and ability to orgasm. They were also measuring the blood flow to the clitoris with a special ultrasound test, which determined that it was Viagra and not placebo that led to improvement.

However, Viagra may only help address physical problems and dysfunctions but what are we going to do with psychological barriers?

Well I'm 14 and she's 13 well we kinda live together so I'm not explaining anything but I think it's use a condom or spermicide if u do end up being pregnant just kill the baby or keep it so ya