I never thought that I would have to deal with so many things, all at once. My father has been diagnosed with diabetes, which was stressful enough, when more bead news came. It seems that my id has ADHD! I just wish that I was not alone in this, but it seems that man have failed me my entire life. So, he is taking Ritalin, but I have heard there are other ways of treating this condition. What about homeopathy experience in ADD/ADHD sufferers?

I will just tell you about the results of the study from 1997. Children were given homeopathy treatment or a placebo for ten day, after which the results showed improvement in the children who were under homeopathy therapy. Two months later, 57 of those children continued with improvement, even though the therapy was stopped. Stramonium, Hyoscyamus niger and CIna were the most effective homeopathy medicaments in the study.