Hi, I have weak nails and hair, and my doctor told me that I probably have vitamin B deficiency. She told me to use vitamin B complex. Do you know what benefits will I have from this complex?

The vitamin B complex includes all essential water-soluble vitamins except for vitamin C. Here are included thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), pantothenic acid (B5), niacin (B3), pyridoxine (B6), folic acid, biotin, and the cobalamins. Each of those vitamins has a special function in the body. Vitamin B complex will help you with many things. You will have more energy, better metabolisms, better nails and hair. It is also good for stress and control food cravings. If you have deficiency of some of those vitamins, for example of B1 or biotin, you don’t have to take the whole complex. You can just ask in the pharmacy for those specific vitamins.