I read somewhere, that vitamin B 5 causes weight gain. Is this true???
Thank you for reply!

No, this is not true! On contrary, if there is any deficiency of vitamin B 5, this interferes with our capacity to utilize fat.
Actually, best vitamin for weight loss are Vitamin B2, B3, B 5 , B6, Choline (part of B-complex), Inositol (part of B-complex), and Vitamin C. In short, vitamin B 5 is involved in energy production and helps to control fat metabolism and assists adrenal function.

As much as I know the vitamin B5 is used for opposite. It can help you to lose weight not gain it. I remember correctly vitamin B5 is important with releasing energy from fats which then results in breaking down fats and this way your body burns energy. One more thing about vitamin B5 is that it can help you with cholesterol. It increases the number of good cholesterol while reducing the bad cholesterol in the body. You will also notice that your blood is better, because the blood test will show increase in red blood cells.
I think vitamin B5 can help your body with production of vitamin D.
I hope that this cleared few things for you.

What vitamin is good for weight gain

Activist

I don't think so that B5 can cause of wight gain ! Excessiveness of everything is bad you need to take any thing for weight loss according to the physician advice and recommendation..