Hi, my mother bought vitamin B complex pills and told me to use them. Until now, I’ve been using just multivitamins. Can you tell me what are B vitamins good for?

Vitamin B is actually a complex of eight vitamins- Thiamine(B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic acid (B5), Oyrodoxine (B6), Biotin (B7), Folic acid (B9) and Cyanocobalamin ( B12). Each of these vitamins is good for something. They make metabolism stronger, promote cell growth, maintain healthy skin and muscle tone and enhance immune and nervous system function. Beside that, these vitamins reduce stress and depression. Beside in pills, Vitamin B can be found in tuna, potatoes, bananas, tempeh, turkey, lentils, chili pepper and sliver. I don’t thik you should take both multivitamins and vitamin B complex at the same time, so you should chose one of them to use. Vitamin B is very useful. It can prevent heart desieses, birth defects, broken bones from osteoporosis, and stroke. If these are only some major benefits of vitamin B, imagine for how many little things it is good for!