I have been using all kinds of vitamins. B mostly because is the most effective.
My neighbor recommended me b150, but I have never heard of it. What is it for? Where can I find it?

B150 will be short for Vitamin B Complex. It contains almost all B vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and others. B vitamins work together as a team to improve protein digestion, energy production by breaking down fats, metabolic functioning, as well as maintaining healthy nervous system, skin, nails and hair. So you can continue to use B vitamins individually or substitute with this Complex B150. Anyhow you should consult with pharmacist or ask advice from a physician. I am sure you can get it in almost every drogue store and maybe even in some supermarkets.

My husband and I have been taking the B150 now for just a couple weeks and the benefits have been great. We added a 500mg C also and between the 2 our energy level and greatly increased in this short time. No more nap time at 3pm like we always felt we needed! You can find them at Walmart, but look for B150, not a Super B. B150 has all the B's, where the B Supers have a mix of other vitamins!