Hi, my doctor recommended me vitamin B complex and omega3 intake. I would like to know what benefits would I have from those supplements and how should I use them. Beside that, can you tell me what is omega3?

Hi, I used vitamin B complex and omega3 for a long time. I had many benefits from those supplements, especially from omega3. It helped me improve my blood picture and reduce cholesterol levels. Omega3 is mostly fond in cold water oily fish like herring, salmon, anchovies and sardines. A plant that contain even more omega3 , is flax. Vitamin B includes many different vitamins, and some of them have similar benefits as omega3. I felt much better when I used those supplements, and I intend to continue using them soon. However, be careful with dosing, because too much of those vitamins can cause side effects.