Hi, I am 21 years old and I have lack of energy. It surprises me, because I’m still young. I would like to know are there any vitamins that can help me get more energy.

Hi, there has to be a reason why you don’t have enough energy. Try with these tips first: drink more water, breathe deeply, don’t sleep less then 8 hours, take a shower, and supplement your diet. Supplementing food is important because your energy loss could be related to mineral and vitamin deficiency. Vitamin B complex is most important for your energy, especially vitamin B1 (thiamine), because it assists body turn carbohydrates into energy. Iron is important for carrying oxygen in blood, which is closely related to energy. Your mineral intake should also contain magnesium, because it helps turn carbs, proteins and fats into energy. Many people are not aware of this, but reducing sugar and caffeine will actually promote more energy. You can take all those vitamins and minerals by taking supplements that supply 100% of the recommended daily amounts.