I am suffering from groggy mornings and achy feelings. I have to struggle to muster sufficient energy to cope with the day and weakness or depression persist and the evening may brings little relief as I slump into bed for a restless night, but the same routine the next morning. Everyone said that I should use vitamin supplements. What vitamins are for the energy?

Especially the B vitamins play extremely important roles in producing cellular energy. Thiamin (B-1) and Riboflavin (B-2) are essential to good health. Vitamins B2 and B3, supply the major building blocks for substances called flavin adenine dinucleotide and nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide which are critical elements of producing energy in the Krebs cycle as well as a process called oxidative phosphorylation. Deficiency of vitamin B-1, has wide-ranging symptoms including weakness, confusion, heart damage, and loss of balance. It was also linked to the health of the nervous system and Vitamin B-2 is necessary for the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and several of the other B vitamins.

YVETTE I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL TAKING GOOD SUPP. IS THE

KEY BY TAKING THOSE VITAMINS WILL HELP

3 B COMPLEX AM 3 PM

3 VITA LEA W IRON

PROTIEN SHAKE

3 OMEGA GAURD AM 3 PM

***edited by moderator*** ***web addresses not allowed***

Try exercising in the morning. I know it sounds nuts when you are already tired. But just get up about a half hour earlier and go for a brisk walk or a run 3 days a week. On the other two days do some weight lifting start off light and build up in a few months. I guarantee you will find your energy will improve. Another thing eat smaller meals and try to cut back on fats and suger. I had to do this to fight severe depression and tiredness. It works and I lost the weight that was weighing me down and making me tired.

this is some suggestion
why dont you try this such good product it contain all vitamins and mineral that our body needed
MACA OLIGO
100% NATURAL HIGH GRADE MACA POWDER FROM PERU +OLIGO + FRUITS FIBRE
MACA OLIGO FRUIT JUICE

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Generally vitamin B is used for energy. Through B-complex vitamins we can get more energy.Vitamin B2 is responsible for helping the body produce energy through a variety of chemical reactions. Vitamin B3 is also necessary for the body's production of energy.

If you live north of the 40th parallel of longitude, you may very likely be deficient in vitamin D3.  Have a blood test. Have them test your iron, too.  If so, load up on high potency D3 from a health food store, not Walmart!!  It takes about 3 months to take affect.  I have been taking it for a little over 2 months and I am starting to notice a much healthier me!!!

Toughin up princess