I would be about 8 weeks in by now. I haven't had any symptoms at all, I took 3 - 4 pregnancy tests which all came out negative. I also saw my doctor for a pap smear at what would have been 2 - 3 weeks and asked her what she thought, and she said she prob would have been able to tell when she did the pap smear. The only thing that I could think of that could be a symptom is I haven't been as hungry lately, but I have a feeling it's just because I've been stressed not only about this for the past 2 months, but I've been stressed about some other things too. Please help asap, is there ANY WAY at ALL I could still be pregnant?

& He didn't finish in me...I know that you can still get pregnant from precum, but I know it's not as high a risk...& I'm on the pill & I haven't missed any.

Please answer :-(

sso, have you had a period yet?

I said in my subject my periods have been normal I've gotten them twice normally since

I really doubt very much that you are pregnant- dont even worry bout it!

dearxmariahx wrote:

Why are you so worried about being pregnant if he didnt cum in you, your on the pill AND your getting your period regularly...???
I dont understand the problem here.

I'm kind of going through the same thing.. Just want to know, did u end up pregnant ?

If you have taken tests that have come back negitive and you have had your period as well as being on birth control, then you are not pregnant. Don't worry!

Hi OP, I am in a similiar suituation as yours. After a condom mishap on June 16th, I took the Ella morning after pill the same day. Regular period came on June 26th and I thought since my period did came after all, everything should be okay. However, starting ovulation time around the week of July 8th, I experienced uncomfortable nausea, pinching in my pubic area, backaches and no appetite. I thought the chance of a pregnancy was suspected so I went to see the doctor on July 13th. Took a pregnancy test and got negative. The week afterwards, my symptoms started to clear up and my 2nd period came August 3rd. This period was also normal but a bit heavier than my regular ones and accompanied by mild cramping. Usually my periods are heavy for three days and start becoming lighter by the 4th end on the 5th day. The 2nd period was heavy throughout the whole five days then started getting light the 6th day. After having two periods along with a negative test, I am convinced that pregnancy is out of the question. However, around August 13th, the same symptoms came back. The dreadful nausea, backaches, pinching pubic bone lasted for a whole week. After ovulation, they disappeared and was replaced by tender breasts. I was wondering could morning after pill have such a terrible effect on my body? It was my first time taking it and I am dreading. Would my cycles ever go back to normal? Even after 2 periods, I am still stressing about the possibility of pregnancy due to these awful symptoms so OP you are not alone. 

Dearxmariahx and seekingguidance did either of you end up being pregnant cause I've had all those same symptoms and weight gain but I've had my period twice I just have a weird feeling?? 

Hey guys about 2 or 3 months ago my boyfriend fingered me. He told me before he did it he had touched his penis but then fingered me like 20 min later. He said he does not remember his finger being wet or full of semen since it was about 20 min later but he didnt wash his hands before he fingered me. That same day about an hour later i noticed i had blood on my underwear so i figured he popped my cherry. Since that day i got all freaked out cause he popped my cherry and i started thinking i might be pregnant. Ive had my period twice since then & the first month it came about 4 days late (but mine are usually never on time) and the second time it came like one day late but they were both regular flow. Ive been freaking out these past two months and researching everything and the symptoms and then i started feeling nauseous & dizzy. My mom took me to the doctors and they said i had anemia so those symptoms have nothing to do with pregnancy since they are because of my anemia. But then i started noticing my stomach was growing. I really dont know if its just me and my stomach isnt really growing cause im soo freaked out or if it really is. Im about to be 15 in a month, i know im sooo young to be worrying about having a baby but i REALLY need your help & if someone could answer me please