So me and my gf have been having protected sex. After every time we have sex, I check to make sure that there are no holes or tears in the condom. I do this by filling it with water and seeing if there are any leaks coming out.

So we had protected sex a few days ago and when we finished, we noticed that there was some blood on the condom. We thought that her period was coming but it turns out that when she thought she started her period, it was only a few drops of blood. She said it wasn't bright red but it also wasn't brownish-red like it would be if it was spotting. We both don't know what it is and we're freaking out. Her period is due sometime the 25-28 but she says she is also irregular. Can someone tell us what it could be? We're both dying from anxiety and we could use some clarity.

She also says that she has a feeling when her period is gonna come. After this incident, she said the feeling went away. Please someone clarify..

She might've. Just torn abit..and as for the Feelings. It's just might be anxiety from worrying about this.. Hope it helped..

You probably tore her hymen (popped her cherry) blood is possible to come out when the hymen is torn.