Hello there. I have really weak hair :/ It is so bad, so dry, so... I don't know what to say. Also, it grows very slowly and I am really tired of this. I cut my hair because I believed that I will do something good about it, but nothing. And I am so tired because I want a healthy and long hair! What to do? Is there any natural way to help me in this purpose, some vitamins? I have heard that drinking wanted can help, but I am not sure what vitamins are the best for hair growth? 

I see your point. When I was younger, my dad used to tell me that my cat's hair is better than mine. I was sad about it, but as I was older, I was able to see that my hair is really, really bad. There is a list of the vitamins that can help you.

• vitamin A
  • vitamin B
  • vitamin C
  • vitamin E
  • vitamin D
  • Iron
  • zinc and
  • protein.

Those all are the vitamins that can have so many benefits on your hair. You can find it in the foods or you can take it as a supplement or a powder. Your choice. Good luck. 

Good day. Yes, biotin for hair growth so if you ask me, that is a good option. Supplements like these can help your hair to grow more and faster, so does the vitamins. I agree that those are really good vitamins, that can help you in this. The good thing is that biotin is a naturally occurring vitamin and it has so many other benefits. I started to use it and very, very soon I noticed the changes. Not just my hair, even my beard started to grow. So, try it. You can't male a mistake with this thing. I swear :) 

Celebrity

I also have heard so many good things about biotin, but I have to say - tnx God that I didn't need to use it.  But I would also choose this because it is natural. We have one problem - we chose some products from the local store just because it says that it helps your hair to grow faster. I disagree with that one! But also, you need to know one thing - you really should consult your dermatologist in the first place, because biotin is known as a product that can cause acne, so you need to check your type of skin, do you have any issues, etc. Even if this one is good, you can never be careful enough. 

Hello guys!

Growing your hair naturally is the best that you can do, forget about shoddy supplements. Maybe they can help you, but you need to think about side - effects. Anyway, yes, basically those are the vitamins that you can use in order to grow your hair, but also, if you want to have a healthy hair, you need to use other vitamins and try to maintain a balanced diet with these top vitamins for hair growth. All of thee vitamins that your organism needs work together, they work to promote healthy hair and your longest, thickest and fastest possible hair growth.

Guys, my hair is worse than ever! I had a healthy hair, but a couple of years ago, when I started to listen a rap music, I decided to color my hair. First is was yellow, than it was a purple, and in the end, it was rad. I wanted this. I know that this is maybe not normal for you, seeing a teen boy to color his hair, but I was in that mood back than. Now, my hair is thing, damaged and I don't know what to do. I don't want to shave my head totally, because if I wanted that, I would let all this hair to fell off and I don't want that. I don't want to be hairless. I can't use biotin, according to my doctor and dermatologist, and I don't know what to do. Please, help me :/

I see. Well, that happens to everyone who wants to color a hair. It happened to me as well, but of course, not like that. You are not the only one who can't take a biotin. But, don't you worry. There are so many other vitamins that you can use. So, you can try to use all of the supplements that do contain some of the vitamins, including vitamin C, Iron, Zinc, Biotin, Niacin, and different proteins. Also, it is very important to hydrate your hair. And guess what, maybe you should shave your head totally, in order to your hair start to grow again. It is just once and I believe that after this, you will have a stronger and healthier hair. 

Celebrity

Yes, shaving your head can be an option for the healthier and better hair. If you can't use vitamin B or biotin, I suggest you to use Vitamin C as much as you can. Tnx god, you can find it almost anywhere, and vitamin C is really good since this one is a water-soluble vitamin with antioxidant properties.Also, it is very important for the production of an essential protein called collagen, which makes up about one-third of your body, including skin, ligaments and hair. Also, it is good as an antioxidant and it helps protect against the damage that free radicals can cause to body tissues.  Try it. Good luck!