Can someone please tell me what color B-12 injections are supposed to be? Thank you!

I get this shot every week. It is a brownish color(smells bad too), It works great! I have been getting the shot of almost a month & I feel like it works I have lost 12 pounds already. I will say though like with any diet you have to follow a certian diet, but the shot most deff. gives to lots of energy to get up & get moving.

Hi there,
I know that vitamin B-12 is a water-soluble B complex vitamin found naturally in a variety of foods. And I know that they are used for weight lost among other things. Not considering the color, I agree with previous poster. They are brownish color. Why are you interested in the color of vitamin B-12? Are you planning to use these vitamins or you are already using them? You have to understand that getting large amounts of vitamin B-12 through vitamin B-12 injections isn't likely to harm your health. So you have to be careful about this so talk to your doctor about your condition and to avoid any possible side effects.
Best wishes,
Marco

I've noticed it to be 3 clear of the 4 days that I've taken it. Yesterday it appeared red. Naturally I wasn't happy. Dr.'s assistant said that it should be reddish. It was clear today. Dr. said it's possible that the B12 crystalized in the fridge... ???

my b 12 shots have all been clear except for today it was dark red......makes me wwonder

Yes male me wonder also I just started these shots my first one was clear but this one I just received was red in color

where I go to get my shots, it is light pink..I am just wondering if they are injecting the right stuff in my body or are they cheating me.

It should be pinkish to red in color

I took one today was Reddish.

It is meant to be stored at room temperature. We used to store ours in the fridge before I noticed it was crystalizing, and I'm pretty sure that crystal was the cyanocobalamin. I took it out of the fridge and the crystals went away. The raw cyanocobalamin is either a red crystal or a red powder. If all the B12 had crystallized then I suppose you could have been injected with only the solvent, which is probably sterile water or maybe a dilute alcohol. It sounds good in theory.

Can you use after crystals dissolve I would hate to throw the medicine out after paying for it