Please, tell me what are the best supplements for weight loss? I have only 3-4kg extra, but I just can’t get rid of them. It is all in stomach area so I look funny. Also I am not every sport type of person, so I think supplements would be answer for me.

There are hundreds of supplements on the market for weight loss but most of them are overrated, so I think only a few supplements can actually help you. Estrolean women's fat burner supreme, the latest contain a combination of powerful herbs that help you maintain lean muscle mass, and maximize your fat burning systems. Flax liquid gold oil, the essential fatty acid, activates your brown body fat, which lies deep within your body and surrounds your vital organs. Green tea power caffeine free, increase daily energy expenditure and contains compounds that may work with other chemicals to increase levels of fat oxidation and thermo genesis.