Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!


I have one friend; she is girl, 23 years old and pretty much fat one. Lately, she decided she wants to loose some weight. Strict diet and jogging with plastic suit became her every day’s commitment. She often told me how she sweats so much and that is sure it is loosing weight. I would like to know if that really means she is loosing weight, or she will dehydrate.

Loading...


It is normally that wearing a plastic suit or without plastic suit and hard exercising certainly causes lots of sweating. There is no way that could be good and it is potentially harmful. Sweating is critically important to the body because when it is hot, it is the only way that body can cool itself. But sweating in and of itself accomplishes nothing if the sweat does not evaporate. Wearing plastic suit during exercise would not only cause her to sweat profusely. It would just prevent evaporation which means there is no way to cool the skin. That will lead to accumulating tremendous heat in the body during the hour of jogging. Result of this sweating while losing weight could be substantial increase in the body temperature. No matter how stupid crash diet is better comparing to the stupidity of trying to sweat off the pounds. As you see, sweating does not mean losing weight, and also it is not so healthy too.
Reply

Loading...

Yes Sweating helps you to loose weight, if you start jogging and you start getting swetty its a sign that you are gonna loose weight as long as you eat healthy food
Reply

Loading...

deitz wrote:


It is normally that wearing a plastic suit or without plastic suit and hard exercising certainly causes lots of sweating. There is no way that could be good and it is potentially harmful. Sweating is critically important to the body because when it is hot, it is the only way that body can cool itself. But sweating in and of itself accomplishes nothing if the sweat does not evaporate. Wearing plastic suit during exercise would not only cause her to sweat profusely. It would just prevent evaporation which means there is no way to cool the skin. That will lead to accumulating tremendous heat in the body during the hour of jogging. Result of this sweating while losing weight could be substantial increase in the body temperature. No matter how stupid crash diet is better comparing to the stupidity of trying to sweat off the pounds. As you see, sweating does not mean losing weight, and also it is not so healthy too.
[THAT IS COMPLETLY NO TRUE, I HAVE BEEN ON A DIET AND USE THE SAUNA SUIT TO DO ALL MY WLAKING AND I LOST 75 POUNDS IN 5 MONTHS SO THAT IS NOT TRUE STOP LIEIING OT PEOPLE SO THEY CAN BUY STUFF]

Reply

Loading...

Ha ha that is funny, actually if you knew how the human body works, if you arent sweating then your body isnt burning fat and you are just wasting your time, the PVC Nylon suites keep in body heat so your muscles dont cool down so it is easier to burn fat, and it increases the sweat so you lose more water weight, I use one all the time on a treadmill and in the sauna...
Reply

Loading...

even if you lose a few pounds by making yourself sweat it all goes back on again as soon as you drink water.
Reply

Loading...

People CLEAR UP YOUR MISUNDERSTANDINGS

Excessive Sweating has no relevance to burning fat. As a matter of fact you would burn more fat by swift walking than running. We sweat because the body has to cool down, not because our body is excreting material from fat breakdown in our body. Initially running does not help burning a lot of fat, but it does help burning fat on a long run as when we exert our body by running we develop muscles in our legs, thighs and many other parts in out body which also come under exertion because of running. Latter on when muscles are developed, first one of them will start utilizing about .5 pounds of fat over a time span of one year, but it does not mean two muscles will burn 1 pound of fat, two muscles will actually burn 1.5 Lbs of fat and so on an addition of 10 muscles to body will actually burn about 60 pounds of fat. People who freshly start running will sweat a lot and they will also loose a lot of weight in the first few months of their running, but after after few months of continues running they will not sweat alot and they will also stop loosing any more weight, this often misleads them that sweating means burning fat. When the reality is that, the muscles they could could develop they did in those first few months and now what they are doing is just keeping the muscles in shape. Therefore if the person is still fat after running regularly for few months next step to bring his or her body in shape is to bring a healthier diet in their system, because most probable reason for the person to be still fat after regular running is diet full of fat contents, remember exercise on its own can only do so much after all you have to strike a balance. Have you ever thought why most of the body builders are not fat, even when most of then eat a lot a crappy food, and also have a very bad cardio, most of them can't ever run half a block without running out of breath. The reason being is that they develop a lot of muscles in their body, so according to the calculations done earlier regarding the muscles and the fat loss they still maintain fit body without having any or very little cardio at all, this is also a very bad thing. I will explain this in detail some other time.
Reply

Loading...

Actually, sweating does help you lose weight. A 30 minute sauna creates approximately the same amount of perspiration as a 10 kilometer run. As your body increases sweat production to cool itself, your heart works harder to boost circulation, thus improving your cardiovascular system. Your immune system is also strengthened because when your body temperature is raised, your systems fight this "artificial fever". Sweating helps detoxify your body, by removing the accumulation of potentially carcinogenic heavy metals as well as alcohol, nicotine, sodium and cholesterol. Profuse perspiration also deeply cleanses the skin, creating beautiful and improved tone, texture, and color. A single sauna session will burn as many calories as you would during rowing for 30 minutes. Weight loss occurs because body fat becomes water-soluble at 43ºC and the body can sweat it out.
Reply

Loading...

There seems to be some slight misconceptions about how weight loss is acheived. As we all know, in order to lose weight (for the long term) we must RAISE our metabolism by increasing our heart to a targeted BPM (beats per minute) for a sustained minimum of 15 minutes. Normal, everyday activities will not acheive this, so we exert ourselve through exercise. During this additional strain of activities our bodies need additional energy to fuel it, and so it turns to our stored source...fat cells. When our bodies utilize these fat cells, they are broken down in to 3 by-products: ATP which our bodies use for energy, carbon dioxide which our bodies release when we exhale, and water which our body excretes via sweat glands. So, my point being, sweating due to exercise is a product of raised metabolism which will get you to shed the fat (which is what we ALL want). Sweating due to direct heat such as a wet or dry sauna is due to a raise in body temperature. Thus, the sweat created from the sauna is only your body's attempt at releasing internal heat and has nothing to do with raised metabolism. So the term "sweat equity" is true, when you put the work into it.
Reply

Loading...

Sorry, you are wrong. Sweating in a sauna only releases water weight (stored water in your cells). You might notice a decrease on the scale, but it is only short-lived. To actually burn fat, you must exert yourself by using energy and forcing your body to tap into stored energy (fat cells). That requires work. Life is not that easy. If it were, wouldn't we all just go in a sauna everyday?
Reply

Loading...

I belong to people that sweat a lot, i exercise 1,5 hour on running belt 3 times a week with my friend. It takes 10 minutes and the sweat is just pouring off my whole body, after half hour I change my T-shirt, my friend sweats much less. We eat aproximatelly the same amount of calories. In two month now he lost 10 pounds, I just eight. So I think the amount of sweat is not so important to lose weight. I sweat only when is hot or by exercise, so i dont care, i just leave it on my body :-)
Reply

Loading...

What it all "Boils" down to is an increased heart rate. Saunas can raise your heart rate, walking can increase your heart rate, etc. etc. etc. Depending on your age a moderate increase to 120-130 beats per minute should do the trick and like magic your body taps into its stored fat for energy to sustain the new demands being placed on it.

It's really that simple. Sweat is a biproduct of fat being used for energy. You can't build muscle sitting in a sauna so getting off your behind once in a while is advisable.

Sweating is great for the skin and helps your body to remove toxins. It is very important to drink plenty of fluids while losing weight so that you can keep sweating, as the more you sweat the "cleaner" your body and the toxin holding fat cells will become.

Bottom line, increase your heart rate (preferably through moderate activity to 120-130 bpm)...sweat a lot...drink a lot of fluids=a happier healthier you.
-------------------------------------------------------------- :D



Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

Actually, sweating does help you lose weight. A 30 minute sauna creates approximately the same amount of perspiration as a 10 kilometer run. As your body increases sweat production to cool itself, your heart works harder to boost circulation, thus improving your cardiovascular system. Your immune system is also strengthened because when your body temperature is raised, your systems fight this "artificial fever". Sweating helps detoxify your body, by removing the accumulation of potentially carcinogenic heavy metals as well as alcohol, nicotine, sodium and cholesterol. Profuse perspiration also deeply cleanses the skin, creating beautiful and improved tone, texture, and color. A single sauna session will burn as many calories as you would during rowing for 30 minutes. Weight loss occurs because body fat becomes water-soluble at 43ºC and the body can sweat it out.



Sorry, you are wrong. Sweating in a sauna only releases water weight (stored water in your cells). You might notice a decrease on the scale, but it is only short-lived. To actually burn fat, you must exert yourself by using energy and forcing your body to tap into stored energy (fat cells). That requires work. Life is not that easy. If it were, wouldn't we all just go in a sauna everyday?

Reply

Loading...

If your body is hot, it's going to burn more calories. In a sauna or steam room environment, the temperatures can reach well past 150 F. Youll loose water weight IN ADDITION to the extra weight lost through 1. the raise in pulse 2. the extra calories burned from the heat 3. weight loss will be stimulated when toxins are eliminated through sweating. It's basic science that no one thinks to look at; when the body is full of toxins from a lazy lifestyle, it encourages weight gain. When those toxins are eliminated through sweating and the other means of waste removal [feces and urine], weight loss is suddenly able to occur more easily. It's common sense that running or even frequent trips to a sauna can cause someone to loose more than just water weight.
Reply

Loading...

rhazard wrote:

What it all "Boils" down to is an increased heart rate. Saunas can raise your heart rate, walking can increase your heart rate, etc. etc. etc. Depending on your age a moderate increase to 120-130 beats per minute should do the trick and like magic your body taps into its stored fat for energy to sustain the new demands being placed on it.

It's really that simple. Sweat is a biproduct of fat being used for energy. You can't build muscle sitting in a sauna so getting off your behind once in a while is advisable.

Sweating is great for the skin and helps your body to remove toxins. It is very important to drink plenty of fluids while losing weight so that you can keep sweating, as the more you sweat the "cleaner" your body and the toxin holding fat cells will become.

Bottom line, increase your heart rate (preferably through moderate activity to 120-130 bpm)...sweat a lot...drink a lot of fluids=a happier healthier you.
-------------------------------------------------------------- :D



Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

Actually, sweating does help you lose weight. A 30 minute sauna creates approximately the same amount of perspiration as a 10 kilometer run. As your body increases sweat production to cool itself, your heart works harder to boost circulation, thus improving your cardiovascular system. Your immune system is also strengthened because when your body temperature is raised, your systems fight this "artificial fever". Sweating helps detoxify your body, by removing the accumulation of potentially carcinogenic heavy metals as well as alcohol, nicotine, sodium and cholesterol. Profuse perspiration also deeply cleanses the skin, creating beautiful and improved tone, texture, and color. A single sauna session will burn as many calories as you would during rowing for 30 minutes. Weight loss occurs because body fat becomes water-soluble at 43ºC and the body can sweat it out.



Sorry, you are wrong. Sweating in a sauna only releases water weight (stored water in your cells). You might notice a decrease on the scale, but it is only short-lived. To actually burn fat, you must exert yourself by using energy and forcing your body to tap into stored energy (fat cells). That requires work. Life is not that easy. If it were, wouldn't we all just go in a sauna everyday?



What if i dont sweat at 130 bpm?
Reply

Loading...

I have read all of the comments and I was wondering if wearing a sauna suit combined with 30min to an hour of cardio would help burn stored fat?
Reply

Loading...