Hi all....I appreciate the info posted about MetaSlim, in fact it's the same as the inserts in the packages...

Still can't seem to find anywhere the question is actually answered about whether or not anyone has acchieved success in using MetaSlim and how long it took to see results....

I have just finished my third kit (weight loss and carb neutraliser/fat blocker) I have seen very little results & wonder whether the MetaSlim is worth swallowing or if I just need to hold out longer.

Physical activity is difficult for me. I injured my back doing housekeeping work for a hotel. Not long after I had surgery on my tailbone. Because of the tailbone thing, I began to alter the way I sat in order to relieve the pan...the back got worse from there...combined with the only antidepressant that has ever worked for me, the lack of ability to be as physical as I once was, the weight began to just pile on.

I gained 65 lbs within a year and could not lose it. Cut out salt, severely decreased my sugar intake...ate healthier, etc...then became chronically fatigued to boot. I know how important physical activity is and I am as active as I can possibly be right now given some limitations.

I've tried several different weight loss supplements over the years with no real success. I just want to know once & for all...is there ANYONE out there that has acchieved success using MetaSlim?

Thanks

I have been on Metaslim for 1 month now and I have lost 15 pounds. I was 170 before and am now 155. I am 5'8. The changes I have made were mostly my diet. I eat 3 small meals and 3 snacks a day. I substitute ground turkey for ground beef, I eat mostly chicken and fish, but I don't feel guilty if I have 1 chocolate bar in a week. I try to have choclate milk to curb my sweets cravings and I eat crispy minis instead of chips.
As for my exercise I walk 30 minutes to 60 minutes every other day ( I try to go daily) and I do Pilates (basic) 3 times a week. I have noticed a huge change, I have lost 3 inches off my waist ( I have 2 daughters and kept the fat!) and I have so much more energy.
As for my supplements I take 2 thermagenic pills in the morning with one carb blocker and a multivitamin, I have just started using the CLA from metaslim, it is a Conjugated Linoleic Acid, a fatty acid that helps burn body fat and increase lean muscle. I am not to sure how much of a difference this will make but we will see.
So I don't know if that helps you, but honestly, most of the change I made was in what and how much I ate. I am not sure what your diet is but if you request I can write what I eat in a day for you to compare. I have had great SUCCESS with METASLIM and I would reccomend it to anyone, however, you can't just take the pills and expect it to all melt away, you have to put in effort as well.