I have been on a diet for a week now and I did manage to lose some weight, but it was sheer torture. From now on, I want to lose weight in a gentler and more gradual fashion. I want to lose weight fast, but by eating the right foods. What are the best diet foods to lose weight fast?

I have read quite a lot on this subject. Time and time again, I reach the same conclusion. If you want to lose weight, you need to eat a balanced diet, and make sure that you get varied foods. If you keep eating the same foods, however slimming they are reported to be, you will reach a "plateau", just like with work outs. If you switch your diet around, you will be most successful in losing weight.

y take fat burner supplements.Grenade TD is the one of the best supplement. This Synephrine capsule is designed in such a way to support the mental and physical performance. The key ingredients present in the capsule helps to burn fat and to reduce the weight.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

1. Almond low in calorie and high in nutrients.
  2. Beans are high in fiber and slow to digest.
  3. Start a meal with a cup of soup.
  4. Oats are rich in fiber, so a serving can help you feel full throughout the day.

Exercise is not the only way of weight management. Healthy food& proper diet plan is more important to lose weight in a healthy manner. It is all about knowing our body requirements and rendering proper nutrition to stay fit and active.

1. Cut out sweet, fried, processed, junk, and fast foods. Like - Chips, cookies, and cakes

2. Eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies.

3. Drink plenty of water.

4. Exercise daily

An easy way to do that is to divide your plate into quarters. First fill half the plate with green veggies& Salads. The rest is for protein and healthy carbohydrates like whole grains, wheat and banana.

Expert advice is always valuable. I have come across one site where you can ask your queries directly to the nutritionist. Just visit at Gaiagoodhealth

Eating the right food and the right amount is the secret for a proper diet. Here are some of the food you can eat that can help you slim down.

Apples - It has high water content and is a weight-busting fiber.Eggs - Great source of protein, which may be key to keeping you full.Cauliflower - Non-starchy vegetables like a cauliflower can be eaten in unlimited quantitiesLowfat Yogurt - It is found out in study that eating three servings of yogurt daily lost twice as much weight as their non–dairy – eating counterpartsOatmeal - Breakfast is the most important meal of the day — just eating it can make you slimmer.Peanuts - peanut eaters end up eating less over the course of the whole daySoup - adding two 10-ounce servings of broth-based soup to a weight loss diet each day can almost double the amount of weight lost in a six-month period.

Hi! Don't worry about your exccess fat. Proper diet and nutritional foods is sufficient to you. If you want to lose weight fast, go and buy amazing weight loss supplements from online.  I use whey protein and reduced my fat without any side effects

Stop consuming ANY calories from beverages,
stop all snacking,
stop all bingeing and/or overeating,
eat 3 meals a day and that is IT.

The above is just a starting point. I would say the next step is to figure out how many calories you need, in the range of a couple of hundred calories......and then eat within that range as often as possible.

Green tea is beneficial in weight loss as it

-    Improves digestion

-    Detoxifies body

-    Enhances the metabolism

-    Boosts exercise endurance

You can sweeten it with natural sugar like honey or Stevia. Green tea is a part of my daily health plan; I use Gaia’s Herbal green tea which is mild in taste.

Apart from that have low fat food in your breakfast like muesli, granola bar, fruits, sprouts etc.